• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

caliber1

Just a quick thanks for the great time and hospitality. We had a great weekend and enjoyed meeting yoiu guys and gals. Paul made it to the air port on time and he also had a great time. Always fun to show the Brits how we do things in the woods.

Looking forward to the next event and by all means I have an open shop in Orlando if anyone finds a reason to visit Mickey.

Your stuck with me now.

Cheers
Safari, my shop is over in Oakland if you're ever out that way. Deuce is home now in Mascotte, but you are welcome to stop by. Neat truck by the way.[thumbzup] Wish I could have seen it in action.

the buddah

wow what a great week-end it was great cant wait for the next one we all had a blast and we were glad to meet every-one they were so nice and helpful thanks:deadhorse:

vinny-socom1

Thanks Again for everyones support!! Thank you Jesse(Caliber1) & Lynn for use of the grill! could not have done it with out ya!

My family had a great time meeting new folks and seeing the regulars too.

Jack it was good seeing you there and even better seeing you with a Mog!

We are in the works of setting up some dash cam videos for the next event, should be pretty cool video of the trail rides.

I'm really looking forward to the November event. Until then some re-con at Richloam planned and the Ga Rally.

Vinny

100acre

I regretfully wo'nt be able to attend, but I will be there in spirit. Besides you guys can keep all the chiggers to yourselves. I was rotten with them for weeks after. Many blessings to all my Florida friends.:mrgreen:

vinny-socom1

I'm still waiting for the MUD SLINGING video of the wifes M1009??? I know somebody took a video, I heard the mud rooster was about 20 ft high...... anybody...

Vinny

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still waiting for the MUD SLINGING video of the wifes M1009??? I know somebody took a video, I heard the mud rooster was about 20 ft high...... anybody...

Vinny
That would be me. Sorry for the delay Vinny. Been having some issues lately with the company I paid for web hosting and I've been busy fighting them for the legal rights to my two domains as they had them registered in the name of their company. So I was holding off uploading anything to the current server in case I moved the web sites to a different company. They're uploading right now. Will post the links when the upload is finished.

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I have three videos of Vinny's M1009. The first two show him playing in the mud while the third one shows the aftermath of what happens when you sling mud while driving an M1009 without it's top and you have passengers in the back. :)

Warning: These mpegs are rather large and are not dial-up friendly. The first video is 82 megs, the second one is 120 megs, and the last one is 35 megs.

Video #1

Video #2

Video #3

Here's a pic I posted a week or two ago showing Vinny's passengers before the mud hole:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attach...hloam-mv-summer-rally-2012_06_richloam_02.jpg

Another video I took was of Jack being pulled out from the same spot. This one is only 38 megs.

Jack stuck in the mud hole

Here's a couple of videos with 5tontiny's truck. First video is 13 megs (it's only 10 seconds long) and the second one is 44 megs.

5tontiny #1

5tontiny #2

rbeasley66

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8AodczrcM&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Here is the video you were looking for Vinny, hope everyone enjoys it!

rbeasley66

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ap1Vlfogmo&feature=youtu.be[/media]

A special video of Pete driving the Gumball Machine.
:driver: pctrans

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks