• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

caliber1

We haven't had much rain down here, so it'll prolly be drier then it was in Feb. Unless the forecasters are as wrong as they've been the past few years, they said a slow hurricane season this year. :rolleyes: Count me in Vinny, gives me a month to finish the d**n brakes. Oh yeah, needing a grill for the steaks?

vinny-socom1

We haven't had much rain down here, so it'll prolly be drier then it was in Feb. Unless the forecasters are as wrong as they've been the past few years, they said a slow hurricane season this year. :rolleyes: Count me in Vinny, gives me a month to finish the d**n brakes. Oh yeah, needing a grill for the steaks?

I was trying to see if I can get a smaller one, but if you don't mind it sure would help!!

Vinny

motoman427

Anyway a prospective future MV owner (wannabee) could come out and look at some trucks and just maybe hitch a ride in the back for a minute. Willing to trade food, beer, fuel. Haha.

caliber1

Anyway a prospective future MV owner (wannabee) could come out and look at some trucks and just maybe hitch a ride in the back for a minute. Willing to trade food, beer, fuel. Haha.
Absolutely motoman, c'mon out. I'll have room in the back barring any unforeseen problems. You might hafta ride with a drum of WVO. :beer:

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've done the same thing myself and had several people offer me a spot in the back for a ride. So as others have said just come on out. The group that comes out for this is made up of a great bunch of guys (and a few gals too :) ). When they head out for the trails there's always an open seat or two in the back of a deuce and a half. Just bring an umbrella as you never know when the sky will open up. :) If it doesn't rain at least you will have something for shade. I hope to make this one with an MV this time but it barely has enough power to handle my heavy backside (doesn't even have 4 wheels) so a passenger would be out of the question for me.

I'm outa Lakeland any one wana team up to get some work done on the duces for the rally ?
I'm over in Tampa and while I don't have a deuce and a half (at least not one anywhere close to running) I would be willing to lend you a hand if you need some extra muscle working on something. Can even bring my tool box with me. I'm not doing anything tomorrow so if you are planning on working on your truck send me a PM and I will give you my phone number.

caliber1

Thanks for the invites. I plan on coming out, even though it will probably lead to an expensive habit someday.
Expensive? It's all relative, LMFAO!!! Even with all the brake parts and everything else I've got for the Deuce, it's still cheaper than 2 of my Harleys. Now come time to fuel up, that's a different story. :shock:

Vfflang

Only $288.00 for gasket top end...that alot cheaper then send it to the shop. Hopefully I'll have the Deuce back up for this one. I had a blown head gasket for the people who have been helping me out and following my threads.

caliber1

Only $288.00 for gasket top end...that alot cheaper then send it to the shop. Hopefully I'll have the Deuce back up for this one. I had a blown head gasket for the people who have been helping me out and following my threads.
Hey Lang, are your pistons okay? Thought you saw a hairline crack in one of them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks