• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedzilla

I think I have 2-3 14R20's on Combat wheels. Will have to check!

I am trying to keep all of the winch parts together to sell as one mdmorgan, is it a special cable or something that could be replicated or sourced somewhere, haven't looked too closely at it but I could do so!

Does anyone have any type of boaring ladders for sale?

3dAngus

Is a brand new in the crate mv a/c considered really cool?

I'm sure there will be several types of ladders there to choose from. I'll have a couple myself. And if antone wants any $50 9x20 ndts on rims letme know. I have 8 and 2 free ones I would olny use as emergency M105 spares if nothing else is available. I will only bring them if someone asks.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is a brand new in the crate mv a/c considered really cool?

I'm sure there will be several types of ladders there to choose from. I'll have a couple myself. And if antone wants any $50 9x20 ndts on rims letme know. I have 8 and 2 free ones I would olny use as emergency M105 spares if nothing else is available. I will only bring them if someone asks.
:3dAngus: I could use a good one for a spare on my 105 please

MDSA

Ferro,

You got it. If you are at Brandon's anytime soon, you can drop by and pick the snatch block you want. Otherwise, I'll deliver the best ones to the Rally.

Swiss,

I'll bring several to the Rally for you to choose from.

Thanks, Gentlemen

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If Ron get's Jeff's spare tire winch then I'll take yours please.
I think it is my "bad" on the confusion guys. Sorry 'bout that. I think we can figure it out though.

I am selling a spare tire winch -$5
Jimma is selling a spare tire winch -$5
Ron wants to buy a winch
Craig wants to buy a winch

Let's just plan that Ron will take mine, and Craig will take Jimma's.
Sound good?

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I think I have 2-3 14R20's on Combat wheels. Will have to check!

I am trying to keep all of the winch parts together to sell as one mdmorgan, is it a special cable or something that could be replicated or sourced somewhere, haven't looked too closely at it but I could do so!

Does anyone have any type of boaring ladders for sale?
It's not for the winch, it's for the rear hydraulics, it's a separate pto that is driven off the t-case. And it is a pretty specific cable.

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone ID this windshield?

I'm bringing this new in the crate windshield to the GA Rally.

Looks like it fits something other than a deuce. Has hinge on the bottom, hole in the top for a wiper and a wire along the side.

First guy who IDs it gets to buy it... :D

Attachments

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bringing three tires to GA Rally...

Any interest in these two new Fidelity 11.00-20 NDT tires w/ liners and this new single McCreary 9.00-16 tire w/ liner? :?:

Attachments

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And a couple of end curtains and ROPs netting...

... to bring to the GA Rally.

Any interest in this nice condition canvas end curtain (approx 7' x 4') and this jeep (?) vinyl end curtain and pair of jeep (?) ROPs netting (one w/ buckles - the other I'll look for - may have some that fit...)?

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How much do you want for the 9.00r16? I'm going to bring Angie's M37 since there's no point in bringing the wrecker

Even though I want to go all radial, how much are you asking for the 11x20s?

Last edited:

zout

Dinger65 may be interested in the jeep canvas - I know he's looking for a complete system to install on his jeep that is in build and getting really close to completion - he will probably be there Fri night down by us.

MDSA

Wtb

NEED:

M37 driver seat back
Convex mirror for Deuce
tailgate chain canvas
Military trailer pigtail - the wire plug on the trailer

100acre

Cover for m 1101/2

I still have a trailer cover for an 1101/2 if anyone is interested? It's woodland camo. I also have some jerry can mounts as well . 6 altogether I think

Status
Not open for further replies.