• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimma

I have a deuce artic front grille cover for sale. Like new, never put on the truck. I won't bring it unless someone wants it. $50.00. I'm leaving for the rally in the morning. Let me know if you want it. Also open to trades for something interesting.

Last edited:

sandcobra164

Anyone need some 5 ton outer axle seals? I've got a box of them. I've also got 2 M939 series wiper motors if anyone's interested. I've got a 14 foot tan tarp for a 5 ton, new never installed but needs rubber rope. PM me or I can check here before I roll out tomorrow. I've also got a set of LED headlights, Oddball has first crack at them but in the event he's got a set from somewhere, I'll have them.

sandcobra164

Jimma has second crack at the LED headlights. I'm sure they're spoken for between the 2 interested parties. Also have an IBIS TEK towbar with 1 1/2" pin feet. The towbar end is still 1" so with a set of standard Hunter 1" feet, you'd be in business or if you have a M915 series truck, you'd be fine from the start. It comes with a carrying strap and I can easily carry it with both legs attached and it slung over my shoulder. Either it or my Hunter Medium minus the 1" feet will be sold. PM me an offer. I'm sure someone will have some more 1" feet and pins for sale at the event. Also, is anyone in the market for a Dana 60 (Open Front) and a Corporate 14 Rear from a M1008? I'd like to do local pick up (Leesburg, GA) as it's a little late to load those. They're not mine, the owner would like $1,500.

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

I have the older style hmmwv transfer case, not the spline type. $150 and will only load if asked for in advance.

Whiterabbit

Loading up, heading out Thursday! Misc stuff.
6.2 CUCV injectors,Bosch,still sealed up
Vehicle IR lights,4"dia. got 2 of 'em
Pilot emergency strobe lights
IR markers, snap onto 9v batt
20' NATO slave cable,angled heads
20' Old style,2 pin,straight heads w/spring loaded covers with both cables in a heavy sheath. (nice!)
20' approx slave cable missing ends.
Always open to trades/offers and of course dead Presidents. I ain't dragg'n it back home!
Look me up, I'm in the Land Rover or sleeping near it.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking to purchase

1.) Wrecker light bulbs for the wrecker lights on the bed, if you have some at the Rally please PM with price.

Thanks

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heading out soon, don't have anything to sell, but I'll be looking for a M101 tarp and possibly a CUCV towbar. (have cash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks