• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just as a reminder I do still have 1 11x11 Command Post tent left I will take $350.00 for at the rally!

Also I have 3 11x11 Plain walls available for the 11x11 CP Tent I will take $40.00 each for! Also have a couple of the gutters that will allow you to attach two CP tents together making a 11x20 for $10.00 each.

I have a Like NEW Woodland Camo Parachute Snipers Carry all bag with shooting mat I will like $75.00 for it!

Also have a few left of the smaller hardigg transport cases with hinges left! $40.00 each

I have one of the Camo Net Aluminum pole support bags left in like new condition. Asking $50.00

I also have a WW11 Pot helmet with liner needs a chinstrap asking $50.00

I have a like new Marines Dress Blue Jacket "no belt" 46R. Asking $40.00

Used Older 20MM Ammo cans good gaskets $12.00 each

Older style field stove burner Asking $40.00 not sure if works wanted to change over to propane and never got around to it!

See Yall in two days! Yahoooo!

Check out my two other listings:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Attachments

Last edited:

ca1517

Starting loading the trailer, I have a a pallet of .50 cal cans, some large and extra large polartec jackets, some large and extra large woodland gore tex parkas, as well as some acu gore tex parkas, 15 slave cables, some woodland modular sleep systems, and some acu sleep systems. See y'all on Thursday.

sandcobra164

Anyone interested in a set of 5 HMMWV wheels (12 bolt) and Tires (37X12.50) with runflats. New, never installed. Let me know, I won't load them unless someone shows interest or makes an offer, $650 delivered to Durhamtown. See pics, I'd like to sale all of them but am open to selling them individually for $150 each.

Edit, tires are sold and off the market!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted to buy, 5 ton passenger seat bottom, good to great condition.

Pm me price if you have,

Thanks

Chief_919

Bobby, I am interested in that 11x11.

Guys, I have:

Good used steel jerry cans, $30 each
Used Jerry cans with the inside lining flaking $15
Immersion heaters new in the crate $60
Pintle hooks jeep/M37 style $40
2 M1950 Squad tents, the hex shaped one, with pole (a German made pole where they used them, takes down nice and small compared to the US) $175 each
I may have some brand new NATO cans back in stock by then, if I do $49.50
I have some neat Swedish military 5 liter jerry cans- perfect for gas for small stuff or for keeping oil and such in your trucks- $19.50 each, see pics.

And lastly, if there is anything on my website you want, The Old Grouch's Military Surplus let me know and I shall bring it.

And if the deal in progress doesn't work my M1030 motorcycle may be there for sale/trade.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chief_919

Ohh last thing- a friend has NOS hard tops for $1000 and Cucv bumpers, front or rear, with shackle mounts but no shackles for $150 each, I can bring them if anyone wants some,

3dAngus

Chief,
What is all that in the center pic? Looks like a tripod and campstove or something.
If so, what is the price.

edit: I got it.....Tent heater.

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bobby, I am interested in that 11x11.

Ok Mr. Tim I have you down for the last 11x11 CP Tent! Thanks

Do you have a extra waffle splash foot ( not sure what you call it but I need one ) It goes down into the pipe for the fuel to drip onto.

If you have one I can get from you can you bring it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

Anyone interested in a set of 5 HMMWV wheels (12 bolt) and Tires (37X12.50) with runflats. New, never installed. Let me know, I won't load them unless someone shows interest or makes an offer, $650 delivered to Durhamtown. See pics, I'd like to sale all of them but am open to selling them individually for $150 each.

Edit, tires are sold and off the market!!!

I would be interested, if I can sell some of my cases I can afford to buy them or maybe traade?

Vinny

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks