• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who has a standard Hardigg field desk...? Been looking for over a year now. I could only find a double sided one which was to wide for the space allocated so I sold it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably 2 Vinny. If I can get the money for 3, might do that. Are driving the Oh9 or using Ricks stretcher?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll have my gama goat, bobber, and wrecker for sale, but most likely only the bobber will be there with me.

phil2968

I'll have my gama goat, bobber, and wrecker for sale, but most likely only the bobber will be there with me.
They might sell better if they were at the rally. Just sayin'. It's not like I want to test drive a goat or anything. You could bring them down the weekend before and we will drive er um I watch them for you! Promise.:)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They might sell better if they were at the rally. Just sayin'. It's not like I want to test drive a goat or anything. You could bring them down the weekend before and we will drive er um I watch them for you! Promise.:)
The goat is a project and not road worthy. I might could drive the wrecker, but that'd take a lot of fuel. My problem is two fold, there's only one of me for all my vehicles and a serious lack of time. I'll probably just take a ton of pictures and setup a display with them. Not optimal, but it's probably all I can manage.

phil2968

I'm just pullin' your chain. I would like my M109 to stay in and my bobber to trail ride but don't want to flat tow it 500 miles one way by myself. I'll drive the bobber and stay in my tent.
I want to trail ride with the bobbers! I have to get my locker in the rear first!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I might could drive the wrecker, but that'd take a lot of fuel. My problem is two fold, there's only one of me for all my vehicles and a serious lack of time. I'll probably just take a ton of pictures and setup a display with them. Not optimal, but it's probably all I can manage.

We could really use another wrecker. Not like you're coming from Ohio or something.

:D

phil2968

What about Mdmorgan's wrecker? Is it coming? And Papabear bringing his?
Patracy, I could help you get the wrecker there once I'm up on sat or Sun.

joeM62

Well if he did bring his M543A2 then that would make 4 5ton wreckers to be at the rally. Ron 819 mdmorgan 936 and Ron's buddy M62 gasser which everybody knows the old thread old yella.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I know that Ron, Swiss and mdmorgan are planning on bringing theirs, but all 3 are are in the process of being repaired, so I have to plan on backups.

Don't know if PB is bringing the cranetruck.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
What about Mdmorgan's wrecker? Is it coming? And Papabear bringing his?
Patracy, I could help you get the wrecker there once I'm up on sat or Sun.
Phil I don't plan on bringing a wrecker or crane this year.
Last year it wasn't used at all.:shock:

Three or four folks have said they were bringing wreckers.:beer:

We sorta wanna bring little stuff...like jeeps and M37's and stuff.:)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Clinto, we musta been typing at the same time...LOL.

Remember...we had to borrow drivers last year so I was just planning on leaving the crane thingy back!!:shock:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 for certain Vinny.

Anyone have a pole/ spreader set for camo netting, Aluminum poles only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks