• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin BS/parts thread

Vondy

A buddy of mine wants to fly over and take some ariel pics, would anybody have a problem with this? Haspin managment? Anybody on a gov't watchlist? Let me know what you think.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might want to call the owner. Although with the erosion of our rights and privacy we will probably have over flights of drones.

kipman

Haspin 2012

I can not make Haspin this year, my friend Pat is going, he needs to buy a rim for his 1963 M 37, if anybody has one, let me know.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have him look at the 101A1 you have sitting there and see if the 5-lug is the same. I believe they are.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are the same.

So, shake a leg...

Last edited:

Augdog1964

Generators

I have two, LOW hour 15KW generators that I will deliver to Haspin... my guys had both running last year... White diesel engines, great paint, excellent trailers... I was going to use them for lights at the Tank barn, but went ahead and paid the utility company to wire it up...

These are 400 hz. so they run lights fine, but would need frequency conversion or a new gen head for 60 Hz. $1,250 cash each... will post pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks