• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin BS/parts thread

ccequipment

Haspen parts C&C Equipment

Hi guys, I just started working for Clinton and I am new to the military seine, but I am learning and loving it! We are coming up Friday and Saturday if any one needs any thing let us know and we can bring it. Thanks Jay

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one section of 900 series troop seats, and 1 section of 800 series troop seats I will bring up to Haspin. Priced to move.:mrgreen:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Once again we will be doing the hats again and maybe Tshirts.
Get hold of me if you are wantin Haspin 2012 Hats an Shirts will have the three different color hats again shirts will be beige with a green design with black trin with a pocket design will be full on back and over the pocket also.
Who is doing shirts this year?
Doc said he was going to be doing them this year but he's not going to be at haspin someone else will deliver them he said.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Looking for one 16r20 Goodyear at2a with 75 to 50% tread also looking for one combat rim as well.

looking to sell or trade a set of four goodyear 16.00-20 ribbed sand service tires. This is the first time they have ever been mounted, new tubs, flaps, two piece cannon rims. dot date on tires says 2005 they have never seen day light, been stored in side a warehouse out of the reach of the sun light, scene they where new. They measure 53.75 inches across. Would be al-some tires for a trailer (m105 with 53s to match the truck pulling it).

Would sell out right for $200 per tire, rim, and all or trade for five combat rim or fmtv and 2 14r20 Michelin XL's

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone want any of the IBC totes this year? Last year I sold all six I brought with me. If there is enough interest I will bring them. Last year they were $50 each but I will get the latest price when I hear back.

rbeasley66

I'll be coming up from Central Florida pulling the goose neck trailer with the CUCV and a M1102 on it. If I can pickup anything for anyone along the way, just let me know.

cbvet

I'll be looking for a Deuce master cylinder rebuild kit, and the springs for the parking brake shoes.
Also fuel can holders.
I'll be in Haspin sometime Thursday. Look for a Deuce with a white SEABEE flag, it's probably me!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have any 800 series truck manuals they want to part with?

I sold my 818 to my Brother and he likes paper.........

Stonepicker1

I have the following that I could bring to the Haspin Rally:

(21 kits) Tent cover kits for the 16x16 frame tent...New in wooded crate....Make me an offer.
(1 kit) 2-1/2 ton complete New,Tan cargo cover and bow kit(reg bed)
(1 ea) 5 ton Cargo Cover, New 3-camo pattern(reg bed)
(1 ea) 5 ton Cargo Cover, New 3-camo pattern(long bed)
(6 ea) 5 ton Cargo nets, New heavy duty. Can be used on 2-1/2 ton and trailers.
(1 ea) HMMWV Brush Guard(round tube type with mounting brackets and pins)
(1 ea) HMMWV NEW, Mile-Marker HYD Winch(complete kit)
(30 ea) M16 mags
(10 ea) M9 mags

Maybe more stuff also.
Phil

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have (1) 800 series troop seat and (1) 900 series troop seat. Price is right at 25 dollars each....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks