• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 louisana t shirts

Srjeeper

Alright guys, here's what's up. I heard there were some complaints about last year's shirts. I am very sorry!! This year we are back to the tan cotton shirts with black text. Gildan makes the shirts if anyone needs to know the brand. I am NOT using the jeep. It will be another military vehicle (not the deuce from last year) & will have the dates and a "catch phrase" on the back. The front says steelsoldiers over the left breast. If anyone wants a picture, I will upload one to give an example.

So, having said that, I *NEED* 50 shirts minimum or I can't order. With what was posted, we are at 26 shirts.

Here's the prices of shirts! $15.00 for S-XL & $17.50 for 2XL+.

I talked to my dad (timntrucks). He said $5.50 per shirt using flat rate boxes for shipping.

We require payment before I order the shirts, please. As soon as I get them in, I will ship them or you can pick them up at the rally for those attending. The cut off date for ordering & payment is April 6, 2012!

I accept CHECK or MONEY ORDER only.

Make sure you include your screen name on the check or money order please so I can keep track of who is who. You can make it out to Tim Settoon.

Our address is:
41085 Holland Road
Ponchatoula, LA 70454

Thanks! I can't wait to see everyone at the rally!

You can only get 1 shirt per box???

lady_green

Sorry guys. Our computer died on us. We have a new one now & back with internet. Im very sorry for all the delays. I tallied what people have posted so far.. we have 27 so far. I need 50 or we cant order shirts at the lower price.

Mr. Tim has a paypal account. We will work out the money transfer and PM you tonight Recy.

As for the flat rates boxes, the smallest box fits one and it's $5.50 to ship. The next box is like $12 for shipping. I think using an envelope will be around the same price as well to ship multiple shirts.

Now that the computer is back up, I will take a pic of the shirts from a couple years ago and upload it in a bit so everyone can get an idea of what they will look like. :) Thanks for being patient and waiting for us.. remember the cutoff is next week tho.

Srjeeper

l_g,

Glad you were able to get your puter bak up and runnin....but the shipping is a deal breaker for me, so drop my 2 shirts, please..:(

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i can ship 2 shirts in a envelope from the post office. thinking that would be around 9.00 for 2 . im not trying to make any money on the shirt sales so its not a biggie if we dont have any shirts this year:beer:

two.fiveM35

Thanks for your work and time with the shirts. I would like one small, one medium an one XXL. Would you like me to send the check now or when you get he price/shipping/total# finalized?

Eric

two.fiveM35

Thanks for your work and time with the shirts. I would like one small, one medium an one XXL. Would you like me to send the check now or when you get he price/shipping/total# finalized?

Eric

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
time is running out. if we are going to do the tshirts then we need to get your order in. if we dont get at least 50 shirts i cant get the price as stated. so if you want a shirt then you must prepay.. i still have 10 shirts left here from last year with the saying ill pay you at the rally. well quess what.. they are still here. anyone want a shirt from last year?:beer:

cajun666

ok who waht to pay with paypal tihs well be what it well coats u

$15.00 for S-XL + 5.50 s/h + paypal fee 2.9% ( .60 ) + .30 ( .90 ) = 21.40

$17.50 for 2XL+ + 5.50 s/h + paypal fee 2.9% ( .67 ) + .30 (. 97 ) = 23.97

that sad if my math is wrong u can kick me

now send me a paypal link to pay u for 2 3XL

two.fiveM35

Eric
Alright, check to Tim Settoon is in the mail tonight when I get home. 15 x 2, 17.50, 5.50 (shipping) X 2 = $58.50

Thanks, pm me if it's not right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks