• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Richloam MV Rally Barter Fair.

100acre

rally

Are you coming out to Richloam for the rally? If I call and have an order put together, nothing big mind you. A couple gerry cans and a few other small things.
Yes I am coming to the rally. I cannot think of a better way to spend my birthday other than KP duty for you guys (raise the sinks). I should be there on the 2nd, I am planning on being in Tampa by the 31st or 1st to visit my grandfather and pick up a trailer. Please let chief_919 know what u want and pay him before i pick it up.:beer:

3dAngus

Although it's not, we consider Albany to be S. Ga, from here. ATlanta and N. to be N. Ga.

Definitely not N. Georgia so I thought maybe he means Dalton.

Dawson is about 60 minutes off the interstate I-75 going south, exiting at Cordele.
Another 60 minutes to get back on via Ashburn.

A

A/C Cages

Who is brining a complete tow bar set and how much? Well how much without raping me in the process...lolaua

100acre

Gonna have a m1102 cargo cover in decent shape for sale. Some deuce bow corners a deuce wiper motor and arms.A digital field phone . plus some other odds and ends.

Last edited:
A

A/C Cages

Its not for me and Im not paying for it, so no multilube for me. But it is for another SS member whos internet isnt working at his house right now. I will pass along the info on prepping for the lube...lol

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple of 6LTs that load test good but are almost 6 years old. Manufacture date 7/06. If anybody is interested I can bring them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks