• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Annual TX MV Rally

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was good to meet the new guys and re-meet the regulars. Sorry I missed the group pic at the museum as I had a store front to take care of. I did manage to snag a few pics of off roading. That tree in pix #2 was at the top of the hill and pushed down to the basin by the xm818 (it was dead and had fallen on the trail). Nofearnohope followed close behind and turned it into toothpicks with 1st low.

Attachments

Last edited:

OL AG '89

From the "village idiot" with love and a sore back...

Great seeing everyone again, well except, nevermind...
I also took some pics, thought you may enjoy.

I really do need to find out which blueman Tim accosted to secure his gloves.....

John,
took me a year to get your "winnings" to you, no worries, we'll figure something out.......

pics - 1 -10...

Attachments

pistolnut

I had a great time too. I couldn't believe when I got home that I didn't take ANY photos except for a couple in the convoy to the event. Thanks for posting up the pictures everyone. It was great to see everybody again and especially good to see the camp out grow with some new people.

combatmech

I enjoyed meeting you guys and look forward to next year. I'll have my truck up and running and will plan on coming down to camp out with y'all. Us guys from the DFW Metroplex all made it back home safely, glad to hear y'all did too! Til next year, y'all be safe!
Glad y'all had a good time. Sorry I missed it. Next year.....

Blueduce

I had a great time for my first rally. ntxcop and I drove down Saturday morning and back to DFW Saturday evening. That was a mistake. Next year we do it right and spend the night. Yes the flamethrower demonstration was AWESOME.
DSC_1397.jpgDSC_1386.jpgDSC_1346.jpgDSC_1283.jpgDSC_1277.jpgDSC_1241.jpg

machinist75

I didn't get to hang out with the guys Saturday night even though I did camp. Leaving the house at 4:00 in the morning I fell right to sleep. But did get to drink coffee and talk Sunday morning. Great bunch of guys. Will need to leave Friday morn next year.

wes935

I spent a few hours looking around there on Friday afternoon. I wish I could have stayed longer so I could watch all trhe fun, but I had to be back at work by 7a.m. on Saturday. I didn't see any of the MVCC North Texas guys, but got the opportunity to meet a few new people and chat awhile.

Blueduce

wes935,

Sorry we missed ya.We where up by the main entrance in the vendors section. Only five of us made it with only two trucks. We hope to have a better showing next year. We also plan on being there early Friday and staying the weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks