• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Fall Event**

phil2968

Jackie's internet connection must be down. I can't believe no one has posted any pics. I know several people there have smart phones and don't need the DSL connection.
Unless their stuck out in the swamp. Connection out there is spotty at best.

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Donna and Roy had another great time at this event. And thanks to all that helped to drain the swamp water out of her 1009. We got home this afternoon with no issues. And the oil looks like new!! No milky oil at all. Sorry did not take a lot of pictures but am sure others did. Donnas phone went swimming so no pictures on hers. I got two pictures: one by the camp fire and the other of the night trail ride. Cindy has a pictures of Donna Swimming in a mud hole to hook up a tow strap to her 1009 but I was laughing to hard to remember to take a picture. Thanks to all that make this a great event. BTW water was still running out of her truck when we got home.

Attachments

RAYZER

That's not my beer or truck! But I am pulling glow plugs out of that engine after a nice bath at the rock pit!!
I would like to see some pics and video of that truck when it sank! There was water runing out of the glove box when it got back to camp!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems to me that Donna is going to have to drop her Oh-9 off in Ocala for the Vinny socom1 treatment. Then again, Vinny's doesn't float either!

phil2968

Seems to me that Donna is going to have to drop her Oh-9 off in Ocala for the Vinny socom1 treatment. Then again, Vinny's doesn't float either!
Looks like after the number of drowned vehicles they would know to avoid that part of the clay pit!

The website does not appear to allow .3gp or .mp4 video files.
Download to YouTube and then link here. YouTube accounts are free and can be private if you desire. Just don't forget to make the video public before posting here, you will hear about it before you can change it!

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I lifted your pic stevegr, this is the hole that i found out i was 3 wheel drive. The front right locking hub would not engage.

Attachments

Last edited:

RAYZER

Brenda and I (and Taco) had a great time hanging out with all you fine folks there!
It was perfect weather for camping and trail riding!
I look forward to doing it again soon!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks