• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Georgia SS Rally T-Shirt Thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Every rally these shirts have been A-1 top quality.

I'll take 2 each tan XXL, 2 each black XXL, 2 each gray XXL.

Thanks!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have lost control of the t-shirt sale list. If you reserved shirts and can't get here before I'm sold out of your size and color I apologize in advance. I could not get on line to retreive my list until today and by that time sales had been brisk and a lot of people who reserved shirts picked them up and I had no way to keep track. You might have to choose an alternate color or style to get a shirt.
Again I apologize for any inconvienence.

Csm Davis

Wrecker if you need to sell the ones I asked for go ahead I would like to know that someone that was there and wanted a shirt got one. If they don't sell hit me up and I will send you the money for them.

jamieboy

WM, did not make it down this year. If you see this when you get back, and have 2 of the black T-shirts
in 4x I will take them. You sent me 2 last year after the rally was over. Just get with me and let me know
what I will owe for postage. Hope everyone is having a great time. Be safe.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Here is a breakdown of the shirts I have left:

Black 1 XL
Black 9 2XL
Black 8 3XL
Black 6 4XL (counting 2 I have on hold for jamieboy)

Tan 2 4XL

White (ash) long sleeve
3 XL
5 2XL
2 3XL

Please PM me your order and they will be filled on a first come first serve until they are all gone. Include the shipping addy and how you want to pay. I take paypal, good personal or business checks and Federal Reserve Notes (cash). I'll include an invoice that includes postage and you can pay upon receiving them. I'll include an return addy for those that want to send a check or cash. Thanks for supporting my addiction.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks