• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

212sparky

Re: 2013 haspin BS thread.

Mine is not spraying oil yet but has some good seep going on. Have my second alternator on the way so how to have it back up next week.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know mine was weeping quite a bit right before the crank broke and took out the side of the block.

;-)

212sparky

Looks like I can provide up to 12470 volts this year to power camp. No such thing as to far away this year. :D

212sparky

I am going ground mount equipment. If I could flat tow bar the bucket truck I would. But the line truck I drive would be better. Just need a 5ton tractor to put our line truck body on when the motor finally dies. This is looking down 65' changing light bulbs. :D

Attachments

augiedoggy

Haven't you been told you should not get high on the job! Lol
I'm not afraid of heights, but your work might make me rethink that, Spark.
Was there an MV bucket type truck ever? Or just civy stuff?

212sparky

I think it was civilian equipment used by the military from what I could find. I know there were pole setting deuces but not sure about bucket trucks.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just saw a pic of a 5 ton with a bucket on the back, setting up a missle. Military vehicles magazine posted it on facebook a couple days ago.

gungearz

Haven't you been told you should not get high on the job! Lol
I'm not afraid of heights, but your work might make me rethink that, Spark.
Was there an MV bucket type truck ever? Or just civy stuff?
You couldn't pay me enough to get on that... Its cause of people like sparky with a few screws loose that make the world a lot safer place for us grounded people....

212sparky

Yeah nothing like holding a 39,000 volt feeder in your hand while doing a hot tap. It gets your pulse going. :D