• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

jdknech

right there with ya man... its just a toy to me, so if i break it, i can let it sit till i can afford to fix it.... but oh golly 5-ton parts are more expinsive!!! i guess you "pay to play" :twisted:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought my ATV "for the farm" and I took it last year and put over 60 miles on it and had a lot of fun by letting Deuce Big and Slow's boys show me how to ride it.

Matt1970M35A

Yes its great to have for bathroom runs, ice, fire wood, beer, tools, and I even have one of those hydraulic chain saws for it with 50 feet of hose.
And can pull out jeeps and atvs.

Durango_USMC

Sparky, I think you may be onto something I should probably get that big flag looking thing for the ATV I know yall have plenty of blind spots.... how tall is the hood on a 5 ton again with 53" tires again?

Matt, I'd love one of those or an Arctic Cat Prowler... just can't quite justify the cost yet lol.

212sparky

Re: 2013 Haspin, June 13th-16th

Sparky, I think you may be onto something I should probably get that big flag looking thing for the ATV I know yall have plenty of blind spots.... how tall is the hood on a 5 ton again with 53" tires again?

Matt, I'd love one of those or an Arctic Cat Prowler... just can't quite justify the cost yet lol.
Just put strobes and lights on it. :D