• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stretch, are you going to want to plug you're camp in to my Gen set again this year?

Not sure. My quiet generator is fixed, but small for both campers. I may be getting a 4000 RV unit. And I think we will be too far away. Wait and see what happens.

212sparky

Re: 2013 Haspin, June 13th-16th

Don't tempt me. 4,000 feet of primary, 5: 7200 to 120/ 208 transformers. 10: 45 foot pressure treated poles, a line truck, bucket truck, 50 insulators, some down guy anchors, secondary wiring and panels. I think it is dpable.

Matt1970M35A

SS Rural Electric Co-Op

What next running water in everyones RV / Tent?
May be we could set my water Buffalo up on some of sparky's telephone poles for consent water pressure.

gungearz

Nick can supply everyone with water right from the fresh springs of Haspin Lake for a full all inclusive Haspin experience... Just bring your own hookups and crapper to live a luxurious vacation at Haspin....

Tplane37

Has anyone told y'all that you are nuts! Not that its a bad thing, actually, its one reason I joined the community.

eagle4g63

I don't wear it anymore cause I figured out how to get out of it...........been escaping since I was 10........told the doc my mom should be the one to wear it, she gotta be nuts to keep puttin me in it KNOWIN I can get out!!!

eagle4g63

So let's see..........

Sparky..........Nipsco
Matt...........American water
Gungearz.........natural GAS!!!

I guess I better get the bio processor up and running so I can be AMOCO....can't let everybody get my money without gettin some of it back!!!

212sparky

With in 3 feet every thing is incinerated. I should have kept my high temp suit from AK steel. If it could hold up to molten steel temps, I might have a fighting chance at gimpys fire.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks