• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

Matt1970M35A

Indy 4x4 will have a shower setup and Ill be supplying the water from the buffalo. Ill have a pump the kids could use. Just need a truck to plug it in to. And if we empty it will just refill from the hose at the office. I try to keep the inside clean for drinking water.

212sparky

Re: 2013 Haspin, June 13th-16th

Indy 4x4 will have a shower setup and Ill be supplying the water from the buffalo. Ill have a pump the kids could use. Just need a truck to plug it in to. And if we empty it will just refill from the hose at the office. I try to keep the inside clean for drinking water.
Was not sure if he was coming or not because of certain issues that are going on between him and a few members.

gungearz

Water buffalo can be used for a slip and slide... Let's see if gimpy can put a whirlpool in the back of his truck while he goes offroad to help keep all the tires on the ground...

212sparky

Let me see if I can get a pump work. then we can pump out of the pond, up the hill and make a real slip and slide. :D

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Let me see if I can get a pump work. then we can pump out of the pond, up the hill and make a real slip and slide. :D
I used to work at a place that did insulation work. We used to steal a 6mil roll of poly, 200ft long and have a blast on the weekends! You have to make sure the dumb drunk that thinks taking the dog on a "slip and slide" is a good idea, way far from it.

It simply does not work.

eagle4g63

So let me get this straight..........sparky's pump, gimpys plastic.........and a drunk is all we need for a slip and slide?!?!?!?

I think there will be plenty of drunks at haspin!!! And if I am also reading it right, as long as a DOG is NOT involved...........it will work? How about a pig? I know where one should be........

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I used to work at a place that did insulation work. We used to steal a 6mil roll of poly, 200ft long and have a blast on the weekends! You have to make sure the dumb drunk that thinks taking the dog on a "slip and slide" is a good idea, way far from it.

It simply does not work.
Little afraid to ask, but why is a dog on a slip and slide a bad idea? Do their claws rip it? Do they poop on it?

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Little afraid to ask, but why is a dog on a slip and slide a bad idea? Do their claws rip it? Do they poop on it?
I would think that the dog would go crazy- they don't handle movement other then what god has intended for them.

212sparky

So let me get this straight..........sparky's pump, gimpys plastic.........and a drunk is all we need for a slip and slide?!?!?!?

I think there will be plenty of drunks at haspin!!! And if I am also reading it right, as long as a DOG is NOT involved...........it will work? How about a pig? I know where one should be........
Lube, have to have lube! It will be like mythbusters then. Launching people (drunks) into the pond. :D

eagle4g63

So now I HAVE to get the bio processor up and running.........glycerin is the by product from the process......basically soap without all the fancy fragrance and colors!!!

Other than soap, I am NOT going down a slip and slide with "other" lubes!!!!

gungearz

Hey sparky... Grab some cable lube off the job.it will be seriously funny for us sober folks to watch that. Just hope we don't have a ambulance there for us this year...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No more mention of drinking in the forums.

Anymore and this thread is gone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks