• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

tm america

If nathan doesn't have room for the bikes I should be able to squees them in my trailer...but nathan is our moving service so we should be good to go either way;-)

Durango_USMC

Well I'm looking at a couple D60 kingpin rebuild kits that the man from the brown box truck of happiness dropped off. I also have two days off so I might bable to get this thing on the road again. I hope the TM is pretty easy to use on this one.

gungearz

If nathan doesn't have room for the bikes I should be able to squees them in my trailer...but nathan is our moving service so we should be good to go either way;-)
Thanks George... I appreciate the offer but like you said, Nate is our moving service. I think he needs to try to fab up a roof rack above the cab and the bed now, for how much we got going in his truck and trailer to haspin... Nathan can always find room... That's for sure.

eagle4g63

Oh I know..........it's more the getting the wife to "want" me to have one!!! IF you know what I mean.........with 2 trailers and a deuce taking up half the driveway.........and then 3 other vehicles taking up other room........she is like why the he&& would I let you get something else......especially if it is even bigger!!!

Some women..........they just don't understand:cookoo:

eagle4g63

Been trying to talk her into letting me get HER a cucv or a m37.........she keeps saying NO, don't want it.......I told her a nice cucv would be great for her work.........she wouldn't have to worry about the idiots in the parking lot dinging the doors on here nice new suv.........everybody would be afraid her truck would do more damage to there's....

jw4x4

I bought a 5 ton tractor and replaced the 5th wheel with a shortened dropside bed. That was the plan all along, so I wouldn't be tempted to start collecting military trailers. Admittedly, the urge is still there. I am still trying to supress it. Gotta love the 939 series. Full air brakes, power steering, and Allison automatic. But then again, a manual trans would be fun.

tm america

Oh I know..........it's more the getting the wife to "want" me to have one!!! IF you know what I mean.........with 2 trailers and a deuce taking up half the driveway.........and then 3 other vehicles taking up other room........she is like why the he&& would I let you get something else......especially if it is even bigger!!!

Some women..........they just don't understand:cookoo:
Nathan remember it is always easier to to ask for forgiveness than it is to beg for permission?.Plus all these new products i am coming out with you might need to get a 10 ton to haul them down there for me?

eagle4g63

Funny you should mention a 10 ton.........me and Bobby were just talking about that about a week or so ago..........I even have one I've been watching...........now that would be fun........an m123a1c......on supper singles so as not to be a wide load everywhere!!!

212sparky

Re: 2013 haspin BS/parts/swap/etc thread.

10 ton light weight. Go BIG or go,home, think m1070 tank hauler. You could sleep in it when the Mrs sees it. :D

eagle4g63

I know, I know........."If you are going to be a bear, may as well be a grizzly".............but I do like the old school looks........the 123 is like a big overgrown deuce........IF I get one and have George swap out my deuce for it at night while it is raining.........MAYBE I can convince her the deuce just grew in the rain....:beer:
rofl

tm america

M123c and she probably wouldn't even notice anything..she might get suspicious if the oil puddle gets bigger or the driveway starts to sink from all the weight:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks