• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

212sparky

Re: Haspin fall rally

I will have the genset as usual. I can bring my projectors and video equipment if we are going to do another movie night. Also I Would like to see us all camp together.

Last edited:

augiedoggy

I will hanger the genset as usual. I can bring my projectors and video equipment if we are going to do another movie night. Also I Would like to see us all camp together.
I couldn't agree more, the camp is far to divided for the summer rally. We should all hold hands and sing........No.....scratch that! A movie would be nice but MV talk around a campfire is fine with me.

gungearz

Rob, most likely my convoy will be there a day early... If nobody else will be there, then we'll try getting the camp together if were not on the grass this fall...

gungearz

Glad to have you back Rob. I'm going to try to be at Haspin Friday afternoon, but gungear's It sounds like you will beat me there. I have a lot of split seasoned firewood I could bring if needed.
That will be great dave, we could always use the firewood... If its as messy as it was last year.... All the wood will be soaked out there. I will most definitely try to bring as much as I can...

212sparky

not sure, big cook out. people bring food we cook have a meal all together and if people come for the day they dont have to worry about dinner.

gungearz

Boy, it sure would be nice if I got moving on this m105 pig roaster.... Start cookin the pig on thursday or friday morning... By 8pm... Everyone will be stuffed like a pig....

augiedoggy

not sure, big cook out. people bring food we cook have a meal all together and if people come for the day they dont have to worry about dinner.
That sounds good Rob, just like last year. This time we'll try to have a plan. Lets try and get some idea of how many are coming so we know how many burgers and dogs to have on hand.
Gungearz, a pig roaster would be fantastic, but I don't think we will have enough folks there to consume that much food.
Although I have been known to eat enough fo two!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks