• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

Dave87

ok im a little new to the rally thing. ive wanted to go to the haspin rally but for whatever reason i didnt realize it was in indiana. im assuming anyone one(steelsoilder) can go. whats the protocol for this, do you just show up, is someone in charge of getting a head count, or is it you just say hey im in? i see the rally is held in the summer and fall. september wont work for me this year but id like to make sure i dont miss the next one. i did try searching the site for information but only found past fun. i spent all night last night on youtube and here watching videos and pictures. Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

212sparky

Re: Haspin fall rally

Basically, you show up to Haspin and pay your entrance fee. Then come into the camp ground and grab some land for your camp area. During the summer rally we are spread out across the camp ground. At ether fall rally we stay around the shelter. once you set your camp up then you just meet people around. Trail rides are at will.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok im a little new to the rally thing. ive wanted to go to the haspin rally but for whatever reason i didnt realize it was in indiana. im assuming anyone one(steelsoilder) can go. whats the protocol for this, do you just show up, is someone in charge of getting a head count, or is it you just say hey im in? i see the rally is held in the summer and fall. september wont work for me this year but id like to make sure i dont miss the next one. i did try searching the site for information but only found past fun. i spent all night last night on youtube and here watching videos and pictures. Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
Try to make it, you will have a great time.

gungearz

Sparky and 4 guests. =5
Djones and 3 guest. =4
Xtsix and Jenna. =1
Farmerrob and 3 guests. =4
Gungearz and 1 guest. =2
Augiedoggy and augiedoggy =2
Donnerwetter. =1
Bsutter. =1
Rebelcummins and 3 guests =4
Vondy and 3 guests. =4
DrNefarious and guest. =2
Jdknech and guest. =2
TMAmerica and 1 guest. =2
Eagle4G63. =1
Stewie. =1
XanRa. =1
Creekrider. =1
Durango_USMC. =1
Chevyracer87 and 3 guests =4
Am grain and guest. =2
Shrapnel. =1
Bowtie70SS and 1 guest. =2
Bigbird1 and 3 guests. =4
Matt1970M35A. =1

So far, 51 total checked in for spaghetti and cake... If I missed anyone, check in....

Last edited:

Dave87

Awesome, Ill have to double check but i think im going to drummond island mi that weekend. If not ill probably head down. From what ive watched online and the write ups about it on here it seems like just a blast. I notice alot of big trucks 2.5 and 5 tons. How do the littler guys fare(cucv's)? im sure its just judge the situation and make smart choices and you'll do just fine.

212sparky

Us "the big trucks" carry ropes so if you get stuck we pull you out. The CUCVs are descant. We use them as scout trucks. But they can fit down some trails the others can't.

gungearz

I will pm them tonight to make sure they see this thread.
sparky, I know Bill and Dave are showing up... They don't chime in much and I forgot to add them. So, I just added them in on the head count list... Dave has been very busy with traveling for work and Bill has been busy with work as well...

212sparky

Sparky and 6 guests. =7
Djones and 3 guest. =4
Xtsix and Jenna. =1
Farmerrob and 3 guests. =4
Gungearz and 1 guest. =2
Auggiedog and auggiedog. =2
Donnerwetter. =1
Bsutter. =1
Rebbelcummins and 1guest =2
So far, 24 total checked in for spaghetti and cake. If I missed anyone, check in
Updated for you

gungearz

As for the Saturday night spaghetti dinner... We need some volenteers to bring the loafs of garlic bread or french bread and garlic spread, parmesan cheese and mozzarella sprinkle cheese.....
Can we get some volunteers...?