• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

gungearz

For anyone that didn't chime in or don't know if your on the Saturday dinner head count... I've noted everyone so far in post #106 in this thread. Take a look at the post to see if your on there, if not... Please let me know. So far, we have 28 members and guests.... Thank you...

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As for the Saturday night spaghetti dinner... We need some volenteers to bring the loafs of garlic bread or french bread and garlic spread, parmesan cheese and mozzarella sprinkle cheese.....
Can we get some volunteers...?
I can help on some items, just let me know what you want me to bring.

Durango_USMC

Did you get your CUCV running?
Its running for the most part. I need to do that dang oil pan gasket, and get the passendgerside front hub re lubed and inspect the king pin over there. But it still runs, its my daily driver for a few weeks while I save up for a new car. Keep having issues with the driverside rear brake adjusting itself to the point where its always on. I should have it in a lot better shape by the time this rolls around. Keeping my fingers crossed. Learning to live without A/C too lol

jdknech

For anyone that didn't chime in or don't know if your on the Saturday dinner head count... I've noted everyone so far in post #106 in this thread. Take a look at the post to see if your on there, if not... Please let me know. So far, we have 28 members and guests.... Thank you...
can you add me to the count? thanks- Josh

jdknech

I am in Kansas city till saturday, does anyone from the rally need stuff transported from here to the rally? i have a COMPACT "suv" so no really large stuff..
SS Express..

gungearz

Count me in and possibly my wife if her classes don't interfere
Glad to have you. Aboard DrNefarious... We see your a new member joining us... Will you be bringing a MV with you to the rally or are you going to be spectator....? You can always hitch a ride with us to get the full MV offroading experience.......

212sparky

Re: Haspin fall rally

I think this is going to be larger than the summer rally was.

gungearz

33 people already.... If you want, I can open a thread that says "free food on saturday at Haspin"..... I'd bet we would double if not triple the summer rally occupants....