• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I missed your call Rebel. Call me back when you get a chance.

The truck looks much better. Almost a shame to get those pretty tires dirty.....

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good DrNefarious even with no rain we will be able to find you a hole to get buried in and I will be there to try out my winch if needed.:beer:

gungearz

Looks good DrNefarious even with no rain we will be able to find you a hole to get buried in and I will be there to try out my winch if needed.:beer:
We might not want to winch him out at all, might mess up the pretty paint... we would just have to ask Pete to scoop him out with the front end loader.... or like they did when they put these on the ships and sent them overseas...

DrNefarious

Well its just two coats of latex exterior where you see the green, i could not figure out what to put over it that wont make it shiny. Everything black is super high heat exhaust paint, great resistance against scratches.

jdknech

any of you thats ready, feel free to give me a hand here.. lol i still have to pull my rear 4 hubs, and check them, also fab up my 5" exhaust and stack, and fab up my intake tubing to my newly mounted TURBO :twisted: and my trailer is sitting exactly where i left it after the june rally... and in other news- my BMW blew a head gasket.. and it is a PAIN to replace.. (and a money pit) requires a tool from BMW to set the timing.. no way around that.. so as long as the head work doesnt break me money wise, i should still be there :)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'll help pitch in as well. Salad? Hopefully my truck will be drivable. I got the bed on temporarily and need to decide now if I should keep it 12' or shorten it. What y'all think?
We managed to chop that bed up today. Maybe we'll get some pics if Vondy didn't die after I left. HEHE :)

gungearz

I had a long day... just got back from Farmerrob's with my trailer and tire chains.... he can't wait to get some mud on his bobbed deuce...

Ok everybody... I hope someone has a really big refrigerator because my wife is planning on cooking 5 gallons of spaghetti sauce, 20 lbs. of noodles, and we will be picking up 2 half sheets of cake (1 chocolate and 1 white)... we will be needing utensils, Styrofoam plates, salad, dressing, french or Italian bread, garlic spread (or loaves of garlic bread) and cheeses to complete the Saturday dinner... all that wants to help with the things we need, please let us know, so everyone doesn't bring multiples of the same items.... I figured everyone can bring their own beverages but if anyone wants to contribute beverages... very well.... thanks in advance to everyone helping out on the Saturday night rally dinner....

creekrider

I have several large coolers if that would help. I would be glad to help with the garlic bread. Looks like I will be heading down Saturday morning.

rebelcummins

All i have to do is change front drive shaft u-joints front rear dive shaft u-joints, left front axle boot and re-check rear hubs for grease check oil in all diffs, trans and transfercase then change engine oil and all filtrs. Then i get to add more lights for night driving...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks