• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

rebelcummins

there is a truck stop in liberty Indiana, that's where I get fuel on the way to haspin. I should be there around 8:30 9:00 am. This would be the easiest place to meet up at if anyone wants to convoy over to haspin Friday morning.

rebelcummins

I'm also bringing my fuel supply trailer with multi fuel that I have formulated to run in all of the mechanical Diesel engines. 5-ton guys can burn this too with no issues...

Last edited:

rebelcummins

Ditto! But ill stick to my lame #2 and the potentially dangerous mixture of additives, lubricants and what not, smokes like a freight train but meh, somebody has to have a massive carbon footprint at idle:naner:
Drnefarious, I'm bringing multi fuel that I have formulated to run in all mechanical Diesel engines. You won't get a lot of smoke with mine. I'm bringing about 300 gallons or so to use for my self and others to buy. Don't worry it will be cheaper than pump price.

augiedoggy

Drnefarious, I'm bringing multi fuel that I have formulated to run in all mechanical Diesel engines. You won't get a lot of smoke with mine. I'm bringing about 300 gallons or so to use for my self and others to buy. Don't worry it will be cheaper than pump price.
Put me down for some Fred fuel, need to pinch pennies where possible!

212sparky

I'm also bringing my fuel supply trailer with multi fuel that I have formulated to run in all of the mechanical Diesel engines. 5-ton guys can burn this too with no issues...
Think it will power a mep004? If it does not like my mineral oil I may be in need of your fuel.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks