• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

gungearz

I got lucky and the fusible links did their job and protected everything else for me. Only had to replace the two 12 ga links feeding from the alternators 8 ga wire. Back up and running and will be at the rally Friday and Saturday. I don't think I'll be at the spaghetti dinner, however.
Shrapnel, since you don't think you will be attending the dinner...... I've added you to the list also...

A behind the scene look at what we are doing.
At the end of September the 185 will be a rolling kitchen.
This turned out to be a larger project than originally anticipated.

I figure we will set up in the pavilion for cooking.
I will bring:

(3) six foot folding tables.
(2) Stainless Steel 20 quart stock pots with lids for five gallons of sauce so we can mix in bascetti.
(2) Stainless Steel 36 quart stock pots with strainers and lids for spaghetti cooking.
(2) Stainless long handle one cup ladles.
(2) 21" Stainless spoons.
(2) Turkey burners for spaghetti cooking.
(2) 20# LPG tanks.
(3) Coleman gasoline stoves and gasoline (just in case the generator is not available)
(2) 1800 watt induction burners for sauce prep.
(3) extension cords.
(1) Wood gas stove for the awesome factor.
Dish washing liquid.
Bundles of towels and washcloths for food chores.
(2) Bus pans to hold water and soap for cleanup.
Gloves, garbage bags, garbage cans for storage, and paper towels.
If there is a need I can bring (2) ice machines each tiny unit will produce 25# per 24 hours.
And other stuff I may be overlooking at the moment.

Let me know if I missed anything.

That is all.

P.S. Thanks Bobby for getting me into this. :-D:driver:

You need to add a MKT 90 to your fleet. Or a catering truck.

Vondy

I'm to the point where I can say I will be there! Not everything is finished, but close enough. I still might have the doors tied shut and no interior on my rear cab, but she will be ready to roll. With that said, what is still left to bring for dinner. I had said I would bring salad before and that is still good. Is everything else covered? Did I miss anything else in the posts? Gungearz just let me know, I think you have been keeping the best count on everything.

creekrider

Put everything back together last night and found out this morning the fuel pump was not working so I swapped them out and now she is purring like a kitten. So knock on wood I am all good to go.
engine.jpg

gungearz

Gungears can you let me know what you want me to bring?
Dave, it looks like alls we need for everyone is salad, dressings, cheeses, garlic bread (which I believe has been covered by a few)... myself will have the spaghetti and sauce and the cakes (Donnerwetter will have more noodles)..... BSutter will have the mobile kitchen in the back of his M185.... we are up to 47 people that checked in but at least 75 should be expected.... this will end up being one of the largest parties we've hosted, that's for sure.... much thanks and appreciation to everyone that's helped out so far.... anyone have any big sounds to bring to the rally...? I have to take all 6 18" subwoofers out of the back of my truck to haul some tires.....

Bowtie70SS

I had not planned on staying the night. I figured on leaving by 6ish. I just wanted to come out and meet some people and check out the other trucks. I am driving my 70 M35A2

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, it looks like alls we need for everyone is salad, dressings, cheeses, garlic bread (which I believe has been covered by a few)... myself will have the spaghetti and sauce and the cakes (Donnerwetter will have more noodles)..... BSutter will have the mobile kitchen in the back of his M185.... we are up to 47 people that checked in but at least 75 should be expected.... this will end up being one of the largest parties we've hosted, that's for sure.... much thanks and appreciation to everyone that's helped out so far.... anyone have any big sounds to bring to the rally...? I have to take all 6 18" subwoofers out of the back of my truck to haul some tires.....
Bobby I will cover all the salad dressings for my contribution if thats ok.

jdknech

I will cover the cheese's... also my brother is coming with his M1031 CUCV (onboard generator, 300A stick welder, and aircompressor) for all our repair needs.. If you can add him to the list, that would be great..