• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

gungearz

I will cover the cheese's... also my brother is coming with his M1031 CUCV (onboard generator, 300A stick welder, and aircompressor) for all our repair needs.. If you can add him to the list, that would be great..
I'll do that josh.... PM me on the 25th to remind me to throw your mirror in the truck... and thanks for the cheese.....

gungearz

Sparky and 6 guests. =7
Djones and 3 guest. =4
Xtsix and Jenna. =1
Farmerrob and 3 guests. =4
Gungearz and 1 guest. =2
Augiedoggy and augiedoggy =2
Donnerwetter. =1
Bsutter. =1
Rebelcummins and guest. =2
Vondy and 3 guests. =4
DrNefarious and guest. =2
Jdknech and guest. =2
TMAmerica and 1 guest. =2
Eagle4G63. =1
Stewie. =1
XanRa. =1
Creekrider. =1
Durango_USMC. =1
Chevyracer87 and 3 guests =4
Am grain and guest. =2
Shrapnel. =1
Bowtie70SS and 1 guest. =2
Bigbird1 and 3 guests. =4

So far, 52 total checked in for spaghetti and cake... If I missed anyone, check in....
Is everyone on here....? did anything change for anyone....?

gungearz

Halogen headlights installed... 20 tires loaded (so far)... 2 out of 6 brakes adjusted... sparkys fuel in... jdknech mirror in... 6 dog bones in... tires filled... fluids checked.... lights working...

Alls I have left is to make the sauce for the spaghetti dinner (actually the wife is making it)... pack our gear, bikes, and go shopping for odds and ends.

Hope everyone is up to par also.......

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going to grease truck, recheck all fluids, and top off fuel tomorrow. Then start getting all my camping supplies in one area and load firewood in truck and I'll be done until Friday morning the 27th then load coolers and food and hit the road by noon.

:beer:

212sparky

I just have to finish my oil filter setup so I can produce fuel for my truck. Get some oil for the genset, check it over, test it on my oil mix. Then load up. And be ready to leave out Thursday.

Bowtie70SS

I would use care in moving firewood. We have emerald ash borer here and it is forbidden to move firewood out of the county. I would say 75% of our ash trees are dead and the rest well on their way. Thanks cheap Chinese crates and skids.

jdknech

this is coming up WAAAAAAY to fast!! I am nowhere near ready.. still trying to figure out a water source/pump for my shower.. and still have to pull the dirtbikes out of the barn.. and the kicker? i work the next 4 nights 12hr shifts.. lol but i am still planing on being there with the M932A1/XM971 combo, M1031 with onboard 12.5Kw generator, large aircompressor, and 300A 3phase stick welder.. if it breaks out on the trail, we should have you covered.. lol (m1031 with all the goodies is for sale btw)

gungearz

Josh, forget about the shower..... haspin has one... save it for last. glad to hear someone else is bringing some bikes.... the wife just learned and I've been riding/racing for 20 years... and you got that right.... waaaay to fast, it's creeping up....

jdknech

the shower will either be a go, or a no-go.. all depends on if Matt (Matt1970m35a) will let me use his water buffalo or not.. and yes, me and my brother both ride bikes.. but just for fun.. i have a KX125 2stroke, and he has a built XR600R 4stroke (yeah.. its a bit big for trails.. but oh well lol) cant wait! plan to be there thursday afternoon/evening..

has admission price been posted yet?

gungearz

I got a venning motorsports 06 crf450r and my wife is riding our daughters stock 03 xr100... no more 2 strokes for me... adjusting ratio with the fuel screw got old... did you ever figure the bracketry on your west coast mirrors...? I packed the mirror of ya....

jdknech

I did, when i was in Kansas for work, i went by Glens scrap yard while i was there.. picked everything up for $10.. now i just need to get the (very stuck/rusted) door pins out... and thanks for packing it for me! i really like that style for pulling trailers (like the xm971)

jdknech

I got a venning motorsports 06 crf450r and my wife is riding our daughters stock 03 xr100... no more 2 strokes for me... adjusting ratio with the fuel screw got old... did you ever figure the bracketry on your west coast mirrors...? I packed the mirror of ya....
your whole clan going to be there?