• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

augiedoggy

Regretfully, I will not be able to make it to Haspin this time.
I was very much looking forward to this, seeing everyone and meeting new friends.
I had promised to bring the plates and bowls for the Saturday evening dinner, so hopefully
someone can cover for me.
Wishing everyone a fun, safe and uneventful trip, and please post lots of pics and vids!

BSutter

I was very much looking forward to this, seeing everyone and meeting new friends.
I had promised to bring the plates and bowls for the Saturday evening dinner, so hopefully
Wishing everyone a fun, safe and uneventful trip, and please post lots of pics and vids!
Whatever got in the way must be important. We will reserve a place for you just in case.
I hope all is well with your and yours.

Do not be concerned about the plates etc. We will cover it.

Last edited:

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear that Dan, it won't be the same without you.

gungearz

Sorry to hear about this Dan.... I will keep your name on the list, just I'm case you hit Tuesdays powerball...

gungearz

She is making us all dinner on her birthday trip?? WOW! we will have to get some party hats, and sing for her...
I think I did say in the beginning that it was her birthday dinner party. She's making the sauce today or tomorrow.... freezing it and it will be ready on Saturday... that's what the "Birthday Cake" was for.... chopping lettuce, tomatoes and cooking up some noodles will be easy. Especially with BSutter contributing all of his cookware to this occasion...

creekrider

Just got back from Walmart, the cashier said, "you must really like garlic bread". I hope someone has a way to cook or toast it all, if not I can bring a flattop and a burner.

Also I will be bringing a bucket of garden heirloom tomatoes, we can use them for sandwiches or salad.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, quads are good on the main trail and to and from but in the deep woods... the trails tend to get a bit tight, even for the bikes....
Bobby actually it's a great place for Quads I have rode everything from moto bikes, Quads, buggy's, and Jeeps for over 35 years there and now MV's I guess the toys seem to be getting bigger with old age. We should have a great time with all the people that are coming that want to trailride.

:driver:

Last edited:

jdknech

Just got back from Walmart, the cashier said, "you must really like garlic bread". I hope someone has a way to cook or toast it all, if not I can bring a flattop and a burner.

Also I will be bringing a bucket of garden heirloom tomatoes, we can use them for sandwiches or salad.
It may not be the fastest way, but i do have a toster oven in my camper rig.. it will fit a full size pizza to give you a idea on size...

gungearz

Bobby actually it's a great place for Quads I have rode everything from moto bikes, Quads, buggy's, and Jeeps for over 35 years there and now MV's I guess the toys seem to be getting bigger with old age. We should have a great time with this all the people that are coming that want to trailride.

:driver:
I agree Dave, I'm to old and more relied on to brake bones ... I just like to slow ride now.... some of the trails I was on with my buddies at the summer rally, we're insanely narrow (extreme enduro is what the class B riders called it).... I didn't explore bigger trails cause I was following them. since you know the trails, we'll be following you.....

rebelcummins

Warning, multi fuel that I'm supplying for the trip may be compromised. My used oil and used ATF supplier just informed me he is "Out Of Stock" till Friday afternoon and he may not have enough to cover the rally. Right now this is not confirmed that I'll be clear to pick it up on Friday. I will not be leaving till Friday evening. I'm going to try my best to get us fuel and be there before it gets dark on Friday. Right now I only have 120 gallons of filtered and mixed multi fuel. Fear not I am resourceful. I haven't exhausted all resources yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks