• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 la rally

kawkev

Hey I plan on heading out of Picayune, Ms on the morning of the 19th, around 8am or so. Any one wanting to get together to convoy to the rally? I'm flexible on the time if necessary. It's going to be the first road trip over 30 or 40 miles for the deuce since I got it. I'm hoping it's road worthy but would feel better in numbers if you know what I mean. Especially if one of those numbers is a wrecker. (Jeff,,,,, is that you?? Are you there? :-D )

Anyway, let me know if you're interested. Cheers. :beer:

goldneagle

Hey I plan on heading out of Picayune, Ms on the morning of the 19th, around 8am or so. Any one wanting to get together to convoy to the rally? I'm flexible on the time if necessary. It's going to be the first road trip over 30 or 40 miles for the deuce since I got it. I'm hoping it's road worthy but would feel better in numbers if you know what I mean. Especially if one of those numbers is a wrecker. (Jeff,,,,, is that you?? Are you there? :-D )

I don't think Jeff will bring a wrecker. I am guessing a CUCV or Ambulance. We'll see if I guessed right. :tank:

lady_green

Hey,
Im a newbie from the lafayette area that just bought a deuce and trailer. I'd love to bring the wife and kids to try and get them more interested in this, is there going to be plenty of room for camping, would hate to get there and not have a place. What else should I bring?
I live in Lafayette. Are you the owner of the MVs I saw leaving the mall a couple weeks ago?? :)

bigboy44

Hi Bud,
Let me know which route you are taking and I will join the convoy with the M936! That is if you are going back roads and not interstate.
Warren

kawkev

Hi Bud,
Let me know which route you are taking and I will join the convoy with the M936! That is if you are going back roads and not interstate.
Warren

Hey Warren,

I'm definitely good with backroads. I can only do 50-55 mph anyway. I can meet you at your place or somewhere in covington if you want. We'll see if anybody else wants to join us. I think we can take 190 a good bit of the way and then jump over to 22 and on to Tim's place. I'll have to check the map to see. I'll call you when it gets close and we'll work it out.
Kevin

msitework

That probably was me, I have 2 m35a2 trucks, but am looking for a 5 ton at the moment. I hope to have one to bring to the meeting. Anybody have parts for these things that will be there, I need several things?

bigboy44

Hey Warren,

I'm definitely good with backroads. I can only do 50-55 mph anyway. I can meet you at your place or somewhere in covington if you want. We'll see if anybody else wants to join us. I think we can take 190 a good bit of the way and then jump over to 22 and on to Tim's place. I'll have to check the map to see. I'll call you when it gets close and we'll work it out.
Kevin
Hi Kevin,
Yes we can meet in Covington and go 190 to Robert and down to 22 to Tims. we ccan set a time a little closer to the rally.
Thanks

goldneagle

Hey Warren,

Kevin
Minimum speed on the interstate is 40 MPH so you can take the interstate. I have always used I-12 with all my trucks. :driver:

jgordon1307

i would like to come down with the m1009 and camper, any chance there would be a 120v 30amp power supply, i was given a direct order from CSM Davis to make it down

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes j gordon some of the guys park where they can access the electric from the house , shop or moms trailer. come early to get a good spot. but a couple have reserved theirs from last year

zout

TT - you all have a great time at the LA down there and all of your folks be safe. Looks like spring is finally here and getting a great kick off with your Rally starting the FUN

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks for encouraging words zout. spring is here and the weather is great. been putting on some new tires on the trucks. tired of them taking up space around here. getting it all layed out and the yard all cleaned up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks