• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 la rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
getting close. can i have a shout back from those that are coming and with or without a mv. getting a head count on getting the food lined up..

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Tim,

I'll be there with a M923(maybe) and my camper M105 if I can have the same spot. I've also got a load of well aged pecan wood for the fire, but it's starting to get too hot for a campfire.

Looking forward to seeing all the old and some new friends.

Doug

Crawdaddy

I'll be there for the day. I'm not sure if I'm coming in the deuce or not, but if I do drive the deuce, I'll find a spot by the driveway so I can leave in the evening with ease.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, looking much better now for me since I got the "know how" to finish changing my pinion seal......and the carrier plate is off.....

One Tan m923 reporting for duty, Sir! (hopefully!)

Buster70

I will be there w/Bobbed Deuce "Lucy Belle" and M105 to carry things for a swap meet, if I should?
I wish I could get my hands on a 90 lb. hog before the Friday, I'd throw it in my smoker and 12 hours later we'd all be happy!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
even last year it was slightly warm during the day but later on at night the fire was great. yes buster plenty of room for a trailer. i have a shoulder roast off a wild hog we could cook up for friday night

wehring

ZEV!!!! There is the reply I have been waiting for... thought you missed my poke earlier in this thread. Glad to read that you are ornery as ever. We are bringing a crew this year. Can't wait to see everyone.

Justin Wehring

littlebob

I just found out about a month ago I might have a conflict with the date. I won't know for sure till early next week. Let me know if you got my shirt order in time so I can get Jluv to pick them up for me if I can't make it.

frodobaggins

I just found out about a month ago I might have a conflict with the date. I won't know for sure till early next week. Let me know if you got my shirt order in time so I can get Jluv to pick them up for me if I can't make it.
Anything else can wait. Seeing me is the most important thing you will do all year.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Anything else can wait. Seeing me is the most important thing you will do all year.
I agree!! Especially if folks get to see you crawl outta that air conditioned box you were in a few years ago!! (HOBBIT?)

It's not fair I tell ya...all you good folks down that way and all us folks up this way and so much distance between us!:|

One day maybe we will have a "Good Troop" State and we can all be together!:beer:

kawkev

getting close. can i have a shout back from those that are coming and with or without a mv. getting a head count on getting the food lined up..

Sorry for the delay Tim. Been out of town without web access. I expect to be there with my deuce and a 105 trailer in tow.

Can't wait!!!

Kevin

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the weather forecast is cooperating. That's better than the 4" rain I got on Sat nite/Sunday morning this past weekend.

forcast.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks