• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 SoCal Fall Rally

Gunnar1071

I am off that weekend, but will be in the '82 Burb. Had to suspend my M1009 dream for a larger, more family friendly diesel. It is only about 20 miles from the gold claim we mine on, so I might cut out early Sunday to do some prospecting.

So please forgive the bright red target I will be driving.:whistle:

Blendmaster2002

Well guys my group will try to attend, a lot is going on with us so we shall see, hopefully at least a one day on Saturday.

For anyone who has not been and is unsure about going or wondering what kind of event it is, you will have an exciting fun and relaxing time, each event is a little different, here is a link to the last event with pics, movies, and follow ups of the event from different members who attended the 2013 SoCal Spring Rally: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?103693-2013-SoCal-Spring-Rally&referrerid=19939 .

Go4WD

Steel Soldiers 2013 SoCal Fall Rally

This event looks great! And very close to where we live! I am amazed after reading the tag lines how many people on Steel Soldiers are actually from my area... my neighborhood even! It was enough to join the forum tonight and be part of it all! Looking forward to the event if we can make it on those dates.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This event looks great! And very close to where we live! I am amazed after reading the tag lines how many people on Steel Soldiers are actually from my area... my neighborhood even! It was enough to join the forum tonight and be part of it all! Looking forward to the event if we can make it on those dates.
Hey, welcome to the forum. Looks like you build offroad rigs. Do you have a full-time shop or are your projects hobby/sideline kinda' work? Anyway, hoping to attend the event and meet some of you guys... time will tell.

Well It's official, weather I get my blazer or not. I'm going. (so long as the date doesn't change......gotta put in for time off ya know) Still gonna try for a blazer though. Anybody know somebody selling one cheap?? (not to steal the thread) I can put the work in to it, just need the truck itself. Preferably running at least.

wrex

Well It's official, weather I get my blazer or not. I'm going. (so long as the date doesn't change......gotta put in for time off ya know) Still gonna try for a blazer though. Anybody know somebody selling one cheap?? (not to steal the thread) I can put the work in to it, just need the truck itself. Preferably running at least.

I'll PM ya

Nick

I may possibly try to make it, depends on fires. As it is now Ive been on duty since August 4 with no days off, and could go out again.

I may feel a little outta place with my stuff, no big stuff like you guys have. All depends on if I have off and if I get the bed back in time to have a complete truck

Sounds fun!
Nick

Last edited:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may possibly try to make it, depends on fires. As it is now Ive been on duty since August 4 with no days off, and could go out again.

I may feel a little outta place with my stuff, no big stuff like you guys have. All depends on if I have off and if I get the bed back in time to have a complete truck

Sounds fun!
Nick
Bring what you have, even if you don't have a bed on it it will let us take a better look at your suspension.:p

is ir ruff terrain can i tow my 33 foot camper in there with my deuce
Here is a picture of Bad Karma's camper. If this can make it in I'm sure yours will be OK. Might want to contact him to see what route he takes in to camp.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even if you don't have an MV and are thinking about buying one, you are welcome to take a ride in one. I'm sure someone will let you ride with them as long as you introduce yourself and have a good attitude.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks