• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 SoCal Fall Rally

Cycletek

I may go up earlier, to avoid the traffic near Edwards Air Force Base. I am bringing my M105 behind my M813 so I may cruise a bit slower than usual.......Anyone need any 105 left and right side panels and front panel and 4 bows? I can bring em.... PM me........See ya up there Thursday!

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's the route I always take. The roads are pretty good and I never get lost (watch, now I'll suddenly get lost).

15 Fwy go past Barstow
Exit Fort Irwin Rd
Left on Fort Irwin Rd about 7.3 miles
Turn Left on Irwin Rd
3.3 miles to Copper City Rd turn right
(Copper City Rd is a maintained dirt road)
Approx. 11.4 miles to marker for left turn (marker will be some type of sign. you'll know it when you see it)
Follow unnamed dirt road approx. 2-3 miles to camp

campmap.jpg

Well folks, I won't have a MV by then but I'll be out there in (moms) yellow target. DUG, you know what I'm taking about. I'm "Hopefully" leaving Friday morning. Prolly gonna depart around 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM. Anybody in the orange county area wanna meet up somewhere, I'm game. I look forward to another fun event!!!

Russm

I will be leaving around 11-12midnight Thursday from West LA / Santa Monica. (Have a night class).
I've been to the spot 3 times and will have a GPS with me so any can join with me if they aren't feeling adventurous enough to explore the desert at night on their own.

Just send a PM if interested I'll reply soon enough:-D

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many souls have been lost wandering the desert at night (insert spooky music here) never to be seen again. You are a brave man to be traversing such terrain. I hope that you do not come across the "DESERT SASQUATCH" known to roam the desert at night with a can of Natural Light in one hand and fist full of popcorn in the other. He beats up on small shrubbery and causes them to spontaneously combust. You will know he is near when all cell phone service is lost and a gust of wind blows at you from the northwest.

Russm

If I come across him I'll offer some tasty beverage in the form of Coors Light.
However if that doesn't satisfy him I'll have to introduce him to my two friends Mr. Steel-Bumper and Mr. Nineteen-eleven:tank:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks