• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 SoCal Fall Rally

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone coming to the rally want any super rope as seen in this thread:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?113975-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-rubber-rope

I can bring it for 40 cents a foot (50 foot minimum), no tax or shipping charges. Depending on how much is needed I should be able to cover the costs with no pre payment needed. Need to know by Tuesday.

After the rally I might make it available to everyone, but I will post a for sale ad. This is just hooking up folks at the rally.

Again, it's the same stuff in the thread noted above, from the same place.

Bad Karma

Does anyone coming to the rally want any super rope as seen in this thread:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?113975-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-rubber-rope

I can bring it for 40 cents a foot (50 foot minimum), no tax or shipping charges. Depending on how much is needed I should be able to cover the costs with no pre payment needed. Need to know by Tuesday.

After the rally I might make it available to everyone, but I will post a for sale ad. This is just hooking up folks at the rally.

Again, it's the same stuff in the thread noted above, from the same place.
YES - I take 75 feet. $30 cash awaiting you. Rob - Bad Karma

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't make it. My. M 715 is taken a part doing a motor swap on it.
Bring that bobbed M35A3 that's a cool ride. Heck bring one of them water trucks and we'll make a mud pit.:driver: I'll be down for some muddin.

So bombed out. Cant make just found out my truck need all new brakes. It wont be finished in time.
Brakes? You don't have to worry about stopping until we get there. Once we get there you can run over a couple of bush's, that will stop you.
Just put brakes on the axle that needs them.

leo4x4

The problem is that the brakes heat up because the are a little grabbing. On a long drive like this the will heat up too much I dont want to burn my deuce.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got 75 feet for Bad Karma and 50 feet for Piper Cub coming. Anyone else? This will be a rally only deal and not any other time of the year. There is no profit in it for my source, he just wants to hook up everyone who has been so nice to my crew over the years.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those who are having vehicle issues, come anyway! I've come out for this in a Saturn Ion before, still had a blast and the road is fine for a POV. Fun is fun, plain and simple!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got Bad Carp, Bad Karma, Piper and Doc for super rope. Please bring exact change. Cash. Still have time for more - order goes in Tuesday night. I'm sure it will all be on one spool and we will have to measure it ourselves.

Piper Cub

That was a ton of fun! We got back home at about 5:30 tonight, and the only problem the entire trip was when the drivers side mirror decided to break off on the freeway. Luckily my dad caught it before it came off all the way. Does anyone have the C shaped part of the bracket they'd be willing to sell? I tried to upload pictures but it wouldn't let me, maybe tomorrow.

Piper Cub

Pictures before and after the drag race. Only three trucks raced- Fastnova won, followed by Blendmaster and then me. Although I did "paint" my back wheels to match the front ones during the race.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks