• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Denton, NC rally: Parts For sale/WTB/WTT thread

wilfreeman

I'll start this off. Like I said on the information page, these larger items will only be brought to the rally if there is interest in them.

I have for sale:

Trailers:
- m100 trailer CHASSIS ONLY. Includes fenders - tub was rusted out and removed. $500
- 1990 m101a2 trailer in decent condition. Mismatched tires, has bows but no cover. $800 obo

M35a2 stuff:
- M35a2 rear axle. $500
- 4 mounted NDCCs - make offer
- 4 NDCCs with tubes and flaps - (ATPtac has first call on these) - make offer
- 2 door glass
- 2 NOS in box lower door glass channels and 2 door glass (1 new and 1 used/vg)
- 2 New windshield seals (ordered from Erik's with the full kit, but got new windshields, so I didn't need them)

Other stuff:
- 1954 Farmall Cub w/unrestored IH belly mower and belly scrape blade. Restored about 8 yrs ago and only moved out of the shop twice since then. $3000 obo.
- cckw grill. Make offer
- possibly an m38a1 all original. Will know for sure later this week. (not looking likely)

Pictures available upon request.

Last edited:

MDSA

I do not plan to bring all this to the rally. will bring what is spoken for.

M37 Parts
Hood. 50
Grill/headlight guards. 25 all 3
Radiator. 250
Front shackles/mount 25 each
Hood sides. 25 each
Rear bumpers. 25 each
LU4 winch, PTO, driveshaft 1000
100 amp alternator, regulator. 150
Miscellaneous M37 parts - ask

.50 caliber gun case. 200
Snatch blocks. 65
Heavy 15' cables. 20
Jerry can holders. 20.
M200A1 tongue jacks. 15
Antenna mounts. 10
Helicopter hand winch. 50
Air tanks. 10
Taillights - 10 metal, 5 plastic
Deuce box seat, passenger seat frames. 15 both
Trailer pigtails. 30
Miscellaneous trailer air hoses. 5
Reflectors. 1
Lug and bud nuts. $3/six
Bridge plate numbers, subdued 1
1/2 slave cable end. 10
Arctic grill cover 50.

Pioneer tool trailer - no title. 1000

Tires
900X20. NDCC. All on deuce rims, all hold air.

CCKW axles, front and rear. 500 both
CCKW transmission. 250
- PTO. 250

M101 parts
sides, front but no rear gates. 75. These and the cover might be sold to Michigan Don. I forget what we said.
hubs. 30 both
Bows, metal. 75
Tan cover - two small rips. 100
Tailgate chain and latch. 20 both

Civilian
'96 Malibu space saver spare, jack kit. 20
'87 ford 2" receiver hitch. 50
Wheeled trailer tongue jack. 10
'99 Ranger nerf steps. 75 both,
ONE yellow metal car ramp - free

ATPTac

I'm looking for:

Fiberglass troop seats for a Deuce, good condition.
Possibly some tires, tubes, and flaps (9x20 or 11x20)
Snatch block(s), MDSA I might be interested in yours...
Geared lug wrench, and I don't want to pay out the nose for one, I'll just pick one up off fleabay if needed.
Slave cables
Beer and a good time!
And any other misc parts I find that I might want/need :mrgreen:

What I might be bringing if they don't sell between now and then, and unfortunately I'm not going to post up prices due to the fact that I'm not entirely sure what most of this is worth at the moment (I'll take offers if reasonable):

Used C turbo
Potentially a used D turbo
I might bring and try to sell some NOS HMMWV seats with frames. I still haven't decided if I want to keep them.
I have a bunch of other parts I need to go through and see if any of it is worth bringing/selling.

wilfreeman

I'm looking for:

Fiberglass troop seats for a Deuce, good condition.
Possibly some tires, tubes, and flaps (9x20 or 11x20)
Snatch block(s), MDSA I might be interested in yours...
Geared lug wrench, and I don't want to pay out the nose for one, I'll just pick one up off fleabay if needed.
Slave cables
Beer and a good time!
Hey Jeremy, we will have 7 tires/tubes and flaps available (NDCCs - 9x20) as soon as we get our 11x20s put on in the next couple of weeks.

wilfreeman

Not exactly new if I remember correctly. I am going to the shop tomorrow morning - I'll take pics if you want. They all hold air. I think I have 5 on rims too - I'll see if my Brother wants to sell them tomorrow.

ATPTac

I might be interested in at least 2. Truck #2 (the one that broke down) needs two good steer tires, the RF is losing air and is worn out. Let me know what you've got and how much you want.

wilfreeman

Hey Jeremy, I counted 4 with pretty good tread out of the 7 we took off the rims. I also have 4 still on the rims, but I didn't look at them because they are in my Brother's impound fence still mounted on the axle, and I didn't have my key today. I took a few pictures if you want me to email them to you. Make an offer.

AMGeneral

I have 9 ea M135/M34 wheels,most of the tires are junk,but the wheels are in decent shape, $40 ea if you take the tires,$50 each if I have to take them off beforehand.

I have quite a few NEW brake shoes for M939 series 5-ton's. After searching around I found them at TNJ Murray for about $80+ each. I will sell them for $85/pair ($85 for two shoes, enough to do one wheel). I bought enough to give me some spares in case I need them, but going to sell maybe 6 pairs.

wilfreeman

I have 9 ea M135/M34 wheels,most of the tires are junk,but the wheels are in decent shape, $40 ea if you take the tires,$50 each if I have to take them off beforehand.
Question: M34 rims are offset 2", correct? If I use them on the front of a deuce with 11.00x20s, the tire should be out to about the edge of the fender, correct? If so, I'll take 2 without tires.

AMGeneral

Question: M34 rims are offset 2", correct? If I use them on the front of a deuce with 11.00x20s, the tire should be out to about the edge of the fender, correct? If so, I'll take 2 without tires.
I actually think the backspacing is a bit more than 2 inches,i'll measure tomorrow evening and post it here.

My list of stuff:

1st price is price AT the Rally, 2nd price (---) is price if paid as a gift on paypal and delivered to rally.

Medium ACU's (army combat uniform) brand new with tags

Pants/jackets $30/set. ($23)
IMG_20140318_173647_810.jpg Inseam 29.5-32.5, waist 31-35 Jacket- Height 67-71 chest 37-41

Slave cables (pictures to come)
$225 ($200)

5-ton brake shoes, NEW, for air brake axles $85/pair ($70)

Tan Scepter Jerry fuel cans, most are NEW. $50 ($40)
Tan Scepter Water cans $35 ($30)

Last edited:
Anyone have a nice right side fender for a m1009 and rear bumper for sale and could bring to show?
Call Jim Henry, I was there today, he has rear bumpers and a good fender (I put my own eyes on both). 704-983-5940
He told me $50/bumper $50/fender if you remove them, his shop is close enough that you could go by there on Saturday and remove them if you wanted. I think he said $75/fender if he removes it. If you want him to remove them and bring them to the show give him a call.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks