• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Fall Haspin Rally

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Discussion of the tastyness (or lack thereof) of chili mac notwithstanding, ignore anyone from Georgia when it comes to Haspin. You'll play heck getting anyone south of the MD Line from attending. (Clinto, patracy, recovry4x4)

;-)

Durango_USMC

I will try to make it. Im scheduled off that weekend for now but could be getting a new job before then. I had a good time at the last fall rally looking forward to another one. Might try to bring the M1008 this time. No 6x6 in my future anytime soon. : /

212sparky

Let me know what the shirts should have and I will talk to a friend that owns a screen printing business.
Pm lindsaymaek on here, she is my girl friend and has been handling the tshirts for the past few rallys. With her getting a new job I dont think she well have time for the shirts this year.

gungearz

myself and as many friends as I can bring will be there friday and saturday. Is there a parts thread started already?
Love a Cummins, are you planning on joining us at the spaghetti dinner...? if so, how many people would you have in your party...? don't have to be super accurate because there will be plenty and then some for all... we will work on getting the parts thread going real soon...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks