• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Fall Haspin Rally

gungearz

PM Me with orders Please! Rob tends to forget to tell me things...typical male ;-) But If everyone is ok with the design I can go forward with getting pricing. What do you guys think???
All good here, Lindsay... the hoodies, are they zip-ups or pull-overs....? my choice would be pull-overs, the thick kind... can you also find out a price for those...? most likely black with a white print... hoodies tend to get used for outside work and I think black would be a good choice...

I destroyed all my colored haspin shirts by working with them... I don't know about the rest but I tend to wear mine out... also, my usual custom order, I would like black with a white print also... and no, I haven't put more ink on my sleeves since last rally... might go before the next or sometime soon after.... I'm about due....

Thanks Lindsay....
And Rob..

LindsayMaeK

All good here, Lindsay... the hoodies, are they zip-ups or pull-overs....? my choice would be pull-overs, the thick kind... can you also find out a price for those...? most likely black with a white print... hoodies tend to get used for outside work and I think black would be a good choice...

I destroyed all my colored haspin shirts by working with them... I don't know about the rest but I tend to wear mine out... also, my usual custom order, I would like black with a white print also... and no, I haven't put more ink on my sleeves since last rally... might go before the next or sometime soon after.... I'm about due....

Thanks Lindsay....
And Rob..
Bobby! You always want black, but the design is black. Sorry bud! But the hoodies are pullovers so at least I could deliver one of your requests.

gungearz

Bobby! You always want black, but the design is black. Sorry bud! But the hoodies are pullovers so at least I could deliver one of your requests.
Ok... I'll figure it out... most of us that work on greasy things probably would like black shirts, so you really can't see the grease stains and they can be warn more than one time... black print can only be seen on light colored easily stainable shirts...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's funny, you guys did notice it didn't have M939s on the shirt right?

;-)

LindsayMaeK

Ok... I'll figure it out... most of us that work on greasy things probably would like black shirts, so you really can't see the grease stains and they can be warn more than one time... black print can only be seen on light colored easily stainable shirts...
I definitely understand. If you want the letters white we can do that, I just don't know how good white on tan (which a few of the guys typically order) would look.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They look good to me Lindsay. It has two of my trucks. Sorry I won't be there.

M1008BOV

Just added it to my calendar. It doesn't look like we have a football game that weekend so my son and I will try to make it! Will be in the m1008! I'm in Cicero so I plan to drive through Noblesville on 38 over to Pendleton, to IN 109, across 40 for a bit and then down 3 to 52. Probably just be a Saturday thing for us. On a side note I passed another m1008 last Sunday 9/7 in Sheridan (246th st). He was pulling a military trailer. Had a car on my arse or I would have stopped. I was in my 1008, was it any of you?

XanRa

Wow I think I actually could make it this year!

Every previous one something has came up... But I have a different job now and am actually free!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And swing by to pick it up... Pete won't charge you to chill for a couple of hours and it's not like you got to drive 200 miles like some of us...
Except that on that weekend it would be more like a 750 mile drive. :-(

LindsayMaeK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks