• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Fall Haspin Rally

212sparky

We have always done the dinner on saturday since we started this rally 3 years ago, so if anybody came for the day or couldn't get there friday they could participate in the dinner.

gungearz

The first spaghetti dinner was last year because it was my wife's birthday party... remember the cake....?... the second dinner was the pulled pork which was on Friday night because we didn't want to be to tired for load out... the third dinner, this one, will be on Friday again because it worked great for us (Bill, My family, and I) for load out on Sunday... and Rob, the rally is way older than 3 years old... Haspin was the first SS rally... older than Georgia.

212sparky

Yes for the big rally. Bobby I started the fall rally in 2011. It was for all of us to get together for one last fling. I remember her birthday last fall and pulled pork this past summer.

gungearz

My apologies if it was on our behalf of the confusion... I didn't remember a dinner at the mudfest and the first I've seen a dinner at haspin was last year fall "the meteor rally"... That was cool by the way and with the clarity of the sky this week, I'm looking forward to seeing more astronomical events...
On a side note, we will save you guys food as our policy is "nobody leaves hungry" and most likely it will be started later to allow for new arrivals, such as yourself and crew... and depending on if we're up for it and there is requests.. we can do leftovers for Saturday's lunch if there's enough....

M1008BOV

Right now I'm back on track to be able to join you Saturday. We (my son and I) may camp out that night.

Question: If I can convince my wife to follow me down and bring our daughter (my son will be riding along with me) what are the chances they might get a ride in one of the big trucks? Caution, she'll melt your heart if you tell her no ;) She throws a fit if dad takes "ba-boom" (her name for the truck) and doesn't take her along!

IMG_20140503_140732_zpsd2947732.jpg

IMG_20140922_142121_zpsab7756a8.jpg

-Jason

jdknech

Question: If I can convince my wife to follow me down and bring our daughter (my son will be riding along with me) what are the chances they might get a ride in one of the big trucks? Caution, she'll melt your heart if you tell her no ;) She throws a fit if dad takes "ba-boom" (her name for the truck) and doesn't take her along!

-Jason
Bring them on out, there's always room to be had! We all love having passengers

LindsayMaeK

Well we won't get there until 8:30 or so so that's 3 of us that won't be there for dinner. Now I have to cook Saturday night darn it! Lol I thought I was getting a break this time. Oh well. Maybe the treats will make it in time for dessert.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks