• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where are you setting up? I'll be there on Saturday and saw some misc. things in your pics I would be interested in.

natem

I am normally just across the road from then covered vendor space.

Here are a few more things, Frequency meters, F marked bolts, Half track seat bottom canvas, full set half track TM's, 2 4cyl mule motors. I also have MEP002 TM's and a nos mep volt meter.

I need to add, I'll only bring the mule motors if there is a buyer.

Attachments

dozenjeeps

Natem, just dawned on me, last year we were making a deal on F bolts and some other items, you had to cancel out of the show and I ended up in the ER myself.......we never did get together........still interested in the F bolts, maybe the mule motors, I think I wanted one last year as a spare........Better pm me this time as to prices, so I have a chance if I want them.....thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If I can find them I have the Ion battery for natem respirators PAPR's.

I am loading in the rain today and leaving for the trip out O dark thirty tomorrow so if you wanted something from me and you are not on the list, contact me ASAP!

Cold start either ,mahdey ,Jayco36REQS ,eagle4g63 lots

aluminum deuce boarding ladders
, black one gimpyrobb. one skytroop232 2nd from the left is Scar59, 1 left

939 boarding ladder, Jayco36REQS no more

CUVC Ladder ms1223 no more

16X16 vinyl tent complete two used docthrush and two NOS for Nails , now out of 16X16 tents

16X16 tent frame one Scar59 out

16X16 tent liner one eagle4g63 , several left

16X16 canvas tent skins Two, KD out

16X16 tent floors two Scar59, one eagle4g63 , Three ms1223 ,several left

LMTV/MTV hatch cover
one Derrickl112 One steel left

939 series tractor tool box jw4x4 no more

Rock/weapons bars 2 Speddmon one KD several left

NOS AO42 mule/gen motors one InsleyGuy

Also came up with two used Deuce , 809 5ton hard tops that I am dragging out there. $300ea

Last edited:

Jayco36REQS

I'll be bringing to sell / Trade:
- M105 trailer with Bows and canopy
- Misc rubber hydraulic, water, and air hoses
- Misc fittings
- Misc lights
- Various military packs
- Misc filters
- Misc pedals and levers for armor

dozenjeeps

NWMULES, I see you are leaving weds, do you plan on arriving one weds night or spend a day on the road//?? I was thinking I may leave on weds if a guy can camp there on weds night............I only have about a 8 hour drive and would just as soon get there and slowlyyyyyyyyy get ready for the show......

Aswayze

Stagg and I ran over this afternoon and shoveled a few things into MWMULES trailer since we are hitching a ride out with him.

We have 2 deuce hard tops both currently tan and in need of new paint as well as the usual stomping out of dents your choice $300 each

We culled our absurd gauge collection down by about 3/4 so we have all manner of gauges priced at $10 for the smaller gauges and $15 for speedos and tachometers.

That's about all we are hauling out unless someone happens to need an M38A1 generator or some deuce windshield frames. (no glass)

Attachments

Last edited:

dozenjeeps

I am pretty sure I have two antennae bases in the trailer........along with everything else I have been throwing in the trailer the last 2 weeks......forgot when I bought it but have some nice troop seats with the side racks, really nice shape, do not remember what I bought them for.........also a nice bunch of military signs from Fort McCoy, even one from Iraq with Saddam airport on it and Arabic..some surplus stuff that I don't even know what it went on, should be fun........anybody know if we can camp out at the fair grounds on weds night??

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MWMules left this morning and is scheduled to arrive at my place tonight for his first load out. Tomorrow he and Gimpy finish. He has ten pallets of stuff in my barn.

The downside is that unless he brings a boat it is going to be a pain to load all of his stuff. It was dry Sunday morning and now it is flooded again..........

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's Ohio JP. Suck, suck and more suck.............

Down here it is rain until Friday. Up there it could be 4 feet of snow.

Usually it is okay with rain once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks