• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

citizensoldier

I'm at work, Just logged in to see what was up. Had a FANTASTIC time at the show. It was great getting to see everybody again, even gimp.

Made a few good deals, sold almost everything (the few things there were) I took to sell. I took some pics of the cool toys, but until I get to my computer with the card reader I can't get them from the camera yet. I'll do that tomorrow or the next day.

Adam, JP and Kip always remember, Eric isn't nearly as nice of a guy as he appears on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got that right!! Reminds me of Snidley the dog.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OpmHeB5fV4

foxtrk2

tottaly have ot say findley was a great show and swap meet the huey was out of sight I recreated a pic of me standing beside my huey in nam in 67 and the pilot and the press sec of the huey company took lots of the same pic . thanks again ot the guys at findley for a good time and nice to meet some of the steel soilders ralph

dozenjeeps

Foxtrk2..........that re-creation of the picture of you from 67 in Nam was one of the coolest things at the show, what a great thing to have in your possession!!....I am just not sure it was you in the old pic, you looked a little thinner!!! but I guess we all were a little thinner back in 67!!! ............great picture to have, enjoyed meeting you and shooting the bull on Thursday AM, when we ate the cinnamon rolls!!!.........the AMMO CAN MAN.............

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
For got I had a camera with me but got a picture of the most important guy there, the fork truck operator, Dave Thomas!021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks