• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that the one that was flying? Where is the nose? Can't tell from the picture.

74M35A2

You should have seen the neighbors faces as we flew over at 400' with both side doors open, aiming the door guns at their dogs running the yard. Nothing happened of course, but what a scene to be had.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Amateur Radio Contact log book?
The flying saucer sighting log book?
My medication log book? (Closely coupled with the flying saucer sightings.....)

Monkeyboyarmy

OK. Was a great show. Cold as **** but no rain. I found so many good deals that if I talked about them, I would probably get arrested. I appreciate you guys leaving me some good parts to buy. Great seeing Gimp, Kip, MWmules, S T R E T C H, Doghead and the others ( where's the SS name tags) Kip even explained to me why I won't be getting rich in the near future. That's OK...I guess. Didn't find any LVT parts though....the hunt continues.

dozenjeeps

great SHOW, got home at 5am, long drive.....sold all the ammo cans, one guy bought almost 100 of them.......great bunch of people and just a great show.............see ya next year............

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Then come to more rallys kip. DUH!

EMD and I are 3hrs out. Will post more when I get home.

Just wanted to get on and change my sig and rank before I forgot.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got in about an hour ago. DH left from here and should be home shortly. Great weather and a very nice drive. Sure was great to see friends and meet and make new ones. Had a blast! Was really nice that the rain only came down at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks