• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2014** Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

Gnepig

I want to go, I'll check to see if I can.... We'll be coming from Sarasota.

2 and a half ton with a lift gate= 50 mph top speed, sounds like a **** long ride...

vinny-socom1

image.jpgSorry been real busy gettin the kids trail golf cart ready!

We have had a couple of venders that are going to donate funds for the event so it looks like a dinner Friday & Saturday will be Covered! Yes Free!
Thank you JEMCO Military Surplus and South Marion AutoBody!

With that said I really need an accurate head count for food! Please post up how many and when!

I also need an idea of how many t shirts I need to bring.

Od and Black & Pink T shirts this year $15.00 adult $12.00 kids

Vinny
For instant updates like us or follow us @ floridamilitaryvehiclerally on Facebook

Last edited:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure what is going to happen to me, on 3-3-2014 starts jury duty for me, this is my forth tour.
I feel your pain Steve, I got a a jury summons for 3/4/2014. Fortunately Orange county only requires you to serve one day unless your are on a jury and the trial goes more than one day. I'll wear my NRA jacket to make sure I don't get picked.

Good luck.

vinny-socom1

If you don't see your name on this list let me know what you want me to bring

T-shirts List;

pctrans 1-OD Large
oddball007 1-OD 1-Blk X-large
tow4 1-OD Large
dhennon 2-Blk XX-large
Steve6x6x6. 1-OD X-large
ChevyC60 1-OD Large 1-OD X-large
Stalker 1- Blk X-Large

Thanks