• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2014** Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

Gnepig

I want to go, I'll check to see if I can.... We'll be coming from Sarasota.

2 and a half ton with a lift gate= 50 mph top speed, sounds like a **** long ride...

vinny-socom1

image.jpgSorry been real busy gettin the kids trail golf cart ready!

We have had a couple of venders that are going to donate funds for the event so it looks like a dinner Friday & Saturday will be Covered! Yes Free!
Thank you JEMCO Military Surplus and South Marion AutoBody!

With that said I really need an accurate head count for food! Please post up how many and when!

I also need an idea of how many t shirts I need to bring.

Od and Black & Pink T shirts this year $15.00 adult $12.00 kids

Vinny
For instant updates like us or follow us @ floridamilitaryvehiclerally on Facebook

Last edited:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure what is going to happen to me, on 3-3-2014 starts jury duty for me, this is my forth tour.
I feel your pain Steve, I got a a jury summons for 3/4/2014. Fortunately Orange county only requires you to serve one day unless your are on a jury and the trial goes more than one day. I'll wear my NRA jacket to make sure I don't get picked.

Good luck.

vinny-socom1

If you don't see your name on this list let me know what you want me to bring

T-shirts List;

pctrans 1-OD Large
oddball007 1-OD 1-Blk X-large
tow4 1-OD Large
dhennon 2-Blk XX-large
Steve6x6x6. 1-OD X-large
ChevyC60 1-OD Large 1-OD X-large
Stalker 1- Blk X-Large

Thanks

Vinny

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks