• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2014** Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

rbeasley66

Vinny,
My granddaughter, Emily, and I will be there on Wednesday thru Sunday.
I'll be bringing all my coolers full of fire house ice for the use of the rally.

1 XL, black adult t-shirt
1 medium, pink childs t-shirt.

ODDBALL007

I say we have a community breakfast on Saturday I will bring five pounds of bacon someone else can bring the eggs and someone else can bring the bread and someone else can bring the butter and jellyif everyone chipped a little in we would have a badass breakfast before trail riding I've got a hundred of those paper plates so the plates are coveredreceived_m_mid_1392600687017_fd4a7f46712966a160_2.jpg

vinny-socom1

I say we have a community breakfast on Saturday I will bring five pounds of bacon someone else can bring the eggs and someone else can bring the bread and someone else can bring the butter and jellyif everyone chipped a little in we would have a badass breakfast before trail riding I've got a hundred of those paper plates so the plates are coveredView attachment 478510

I'm in! We can bring eggs or grits?

Shackelford R

I want to come but I have good news and bad news: The good I will be around a ton of MV's in march. The bad I wont be able to make the rally I'll be in Afghanistan starting a 9 month tour.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks