• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2014** Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

rbeasley66

Vinny,
My granddaughter, Emily, and I will be there on Wednesday thru Sunday.
I'll be bringing all my coolers full of fire house ice for the use of the rally.

1 XL, black adult t-shirt
1 medium, pink childs t-shirt.

ODDBALL007

I say we have a community breakfast on Saturday I will bring five pounds of bacon someone else can bring the eggs and someone else can bring the bread and someone else can bring the butter and jellyif everyone chipped a little in we would have a badass breakfast before trail riding I've got a hundred of those paper plates so the plates are coveredreceived_m_mid_1392600687017_fd4a7f46712966a160_2.jpg

vinny-socom1

I say we have a community breakfast on Saturday I will bring five pounds of bacon someone else can bring the eggs and someone else can bring the bread and someone else can bring the butter and jellyif everyone chipped a little in we would have a badass breakfast before trail riding I've got a hundred of those paper plates so the plates are coveredView attachment 478510

I'm in! We can bring eggs or grits?

Shackelford R

I want to come but I have good news and bad news: The good I will be around a ton of MV's in march. The bad I wont be able to make the rally I'll be in Afghanistan starting a 9 month tour.