• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Ga. Rally volunteers needed

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If Mike is planning on serving baked beans at the MKT, the gaseous emissions requirement may be met!!!
:whistle:

andy3

Seeing that I am the resident data recovery guy. Ist word of warning is ALL drives will fail. If there is a designated archivist on-site I will donate a portable 1TB Drive for making a second copy of anything shot. If that isn't enough let me know and I will come up with something else.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Robo, Make yourself known to John (EMD567) then as he is the Hardball Convoy Commander and needs some people to help with pics and vid. Add you name and info to the volunteer list Google doc.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you face to face instead of the Internet link we had at Zout's cookout.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ours won't be much different. We will likely have the tallest flag pole and instead of hot air, it will be fartgas escaping. Working on the concertina now!
We can bring four stacks/pallets of Concertina, but we won't help to put it out, and we won't be taking any home either. Ferro and EMD will both confirm seeing it on the club compound.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Need to know if any other members coming have NREMT certification or paramedics coming

AND

are volunteering to help out on the medical side. I just want to make sure that we have backup on the convoys just in case.

About to go final on the medical plan and wanted to make sure.

ke5eua

Need to know if any other members coming have NREMT certification or paramedics coming

AND

are volunteering to help out on the medical side. I just want to make sure that we have backup on the convoys just in case.

About to go final on the medical plan and wanted to make sure.
I was CLS (basically a dumb down emt-a) in the army. If I knew I was going to be doing stuff I would have kept up my EMT but let that lapse moons ago.

:tigger:

Remember the volunteer motto at the SSGR......."The beatings will continue until morale improves".:deadhorse:
SSGR and the Army / Marines have something in common, lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks