• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Haspin parts/trade/sell/buy thread.

5tonman1971

I will be bringing 11 wheel and tire 11.00r20
i have 4 that are 95-99% -125$/per
I have 5 that are 85-90% -100$/per
i have 1 that is 50-60% - 90$
i have 1 that is 2-5% - 50$ for the rim basically it's a emergency yard tire.

they all have very good rims and tubes. They all hold 80 psi

Last edited:

rebelcummins

I'll be bringing a LDT-465-1C minus the whistler turbo, maybe not sure if I'll need the turbo yet. If the engine hasn't sold by then, 1 rebuilt 60 amp alternator and I have 10 9.00x20's with tubes and no flaps but I think there spoken for but, if not they will be coming along.

k5ontherocks

I will have the trailer hitch plate and parts from my m931A2. make offer.

I may have more parts avail. as time approaches too.

i will bring my injection pump tools if anyone wants to turn up their 8.3s while there.

i am looking for rear mudflap brackets , drivers air seat, left inside door handle, not sure what else at this time.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How big are the nets and cost. I guess that means you'll get to see the damage on my ATV you sold me. ;-)

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have a spare tire carrier for the bed of a M37? I am looking for one, need everything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks