• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 MVPA National Convention- Louisville, KY

zout

Someone had a headache rack at my house that needs to pick er up - I do not have to be home and its laying next to the house in the driveway.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I will try and post more tomorrow but as the show is officially "on", I may not have a chance.

However, I am going to take 2 pics of every single vehicle on display and post them on photobucket so everyone who can't go can at least see them.

Guys, you won't believe how much stuff is here; this show is going to be super awesome.
I really tried to get 2 of everything, but I simply ran out of time to get everything. As is, I ended up with 274 pictures.

do you gave a link where I could look at some of these photos and videos? Thanks
Yes, here is all of my pics, in a slideshow: http://s9.photobucket.com/user/clinto1/slideshow/2014 MVPA National Convention?sort=3

Also, a little video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VIFsKQDfto&feature=youtube_gdata

zout

I told RM he owed me nothing to bring the headboard care of Gimp home from Columbus via CAMO dually. To my surprise when I got home there are TWO cases of BUD left for me and the headboard MIA. I did not want anything as I get little opportunity to help like this and I was glad to do it - I appreciate the gift and for sure my SPONSOR appreciated it also if ya been watching the other two project threads.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Z, I would say save it for the rally but we both know that ain't going to happen is it?

:)

Major Asstyrd

Hey 319, can I publish one of your photos in our club newsletter next month? The one showing the vendor tables. The Military Vehicle Collectors of California is hosting the 2016 Convention in Pleasanton and we are running a short update article about committees plus telling our members that the host club members have the first shot at table reservations. This is to get them fired up early. I was thinking a photo of a big indoor vendor show would remind our readers who have not been to a MVPA Convention that it is different than the big outdoor show we do at Tower Park every April. Most of our Convention vendors will be indoors.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey 319, can I publish one of your photos in our club newsletter next month? The one showing the vendor tables. The Military Vehicle Collectors of California is hosting the 2016 Convention in Pleasanton and we are running a short update article about committees plus telling our members that the host club members have the first shot at table reservations. This is to get them fired up early. I was thinking a photo of a big indoor vendor show would remind our readers who have not been to a MVPA Convention that it is different than the big outdoor show we do at Tower Park every April. Most of our Convention vendors will be indoors.
Sure, thanks for asking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks