• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Exit 157

That's SR12 West Main Cross St (That's the name)
Head East to downtown and follow to South Main St, SR568 (right turn from 12 to 568 )
Then go three blocks and hang a left. (Still on 568 )

Fairgrounds on right about a mile.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
HMMWV doors requested loaded + 1 extra set
Rear gate for M105 loaded.
2 extra HMMWV brush guards loaded.
An absolute huge Beverly Hillbilly move for 1700 miles.
Bad weather here expected. I'm running about 4 hours behind. Be on the road shortly after filling up, hooking up and safety check.

PEASHOOTER, I have your seatbelts but won't get them mailed before departing.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Exit 157

That's SR12 West Main Cross St (That's the name)
Head East to downtown and follow to South Main St, SR568 (right turn from 12 to 568 )
Then go three blocks and hang a left. (Still on 568 )

Fairgrounds on right about a mile.

View attachment 559192
I can't believe how close this is to Dayton. I can't begin to imagine any event being only 100 miles away. Heck, my job is 75 miles away.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last year I-75 portion of the trip from Dayton to Findlay was the longest part as about 1/2 of it was under construction/work zone.

85 USMC M998 sides, bows and front for M101 trailer, you are #1 on the list unless I am missing something.

The M1101 3 color cover is spoken for, pending payment at the show.

UPDATE, while at the barn I ran across a NOS HMMWV soft top ambulance cover with the red cross on top.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know Chris. This event I have to deal with here is pretty important so I'll just have to wait another year. One year I will attend!

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody need a deuce hood? I have two that need to find a new home. (and I don't want that to be the recycling yard)aua

1. Deuce hood, Really clean, but really dented. $10.
106_1133.jpg106_1135.jpg106_1134.jpg

2. Deuce hood. This one is straight, but has two pop-riveted patches on the front edge. (yes it is blue) $10

106_1193.jpg

Lastly, a pair of bumperettes from deuce. $5 both.

102_1797.jpg

Reply to this thread or send me a PM if you are interested, . . . or they will be left at home.

cjcottrill

I have some general illumination sets I can bring to Findlay if there is interest. they appear to be pretty complete, I have not conducted an inventory of the contents. It appears that some have more bulbs than others. There are 2 boxes to a set and they are very heavy. A two box set delivered to Findlay is $150.00 - COD.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the I forgot to latch the hood dent! Ask how I know;-)
Hey Jason, good observation -you are partially correct.

Previous owner actually had the grille off for painting, so the hood was just resting on the engine with hinges still attached. A strong storm came through and lifted the hood and pivoted back into the windshield frame.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks