• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Skyview

Ok 939 guys... here is my want list, looking forward to catching up with everyone at Findlay.

- Standard in-cab battery box. NOS or excellent condition. Prefer green color. Would consider entire seat, cushion and box assembly but must be NOS or close.
- NOS Nylon drivers seat bottom cushion, also passengers seat back cushion.
- NOS Vinyl gondola canopy for 936A2. (already have the framework)
- Top exhaust pipe (out of muffler)... also clamps and gaskets.

Please PM or call to discuss / arrange delivery at Findlay.
Thanks,

Tom 269 420-3242

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, Stonepicker1 will be coming up some time to pick up bounty from the Beefco Midwest Distribution Center. He had some new ones so if you strike out here, he might can help. I need to find a few myself.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a bunch of fiberglass headboards for the deuce, new. $50
Ok, I did some arm-twisting and convinced gimpy to slash the price on these.
They are taking up to much space at the KY warehouse.

NOS deuce fiberglass Headboards - $25 !
These are very nice, new, never installed headboards. They may have a few minor scuffs from palletizing.
You may modify these to fit 5-tons or other applications as well.
If you are thinking about it, Please reserve one to ensure you don't get left out.
Top Tab.jpgbottom pin.jpgInside view.jpgOutside View 2.jpg

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a spot, and nothing to sell. If you have a few items, come on by..........I am sure Beefco may sublet some space also.

Even after making my northbound pickups, I should make Findley by 1800 Thursday.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I did some arm-twisting and convinced gimpy to slash the price on these.
They are taking up to much space at the KY warehouse.

NOS deuce fiberglass Headboards - $25 !
These are very nice, new, never installed headboards. They may have a few minor scuffs from palletizing.
You may modify these to fit 5-tons or other applications as well.
If you are thinking about it, Please reserve one to ensure you don't get left out.
View attachment 558423View attachment 558424View attachment 558422View attachment 558421
Put me down for one!

dozenjeeps

I will take one headbord also, maybe even a couple more, depends on how many ammo cans sell and what room I have.........but could use one for sure..........remember I am selling like new but have scribbling on the sides of the ammo cans for only 5.00 each, some 30 cal and 50 cal...some are spoken for..............otherwise they are 8.00 and 10.00 and even smell new inside the can, coming with 21/2 pallets of Ammo cans........only have about 15 of the 40mm left...........will even consider some trades............

1crook

Clinto and I will be making it to Findlay this year. Below are some of the items that I am bringing. I will be bringing mostly smaller items, but I am willing to add the larger ones, such as the troop seat portions and the cargo cover kits if you pre-pay for them. I only have a 12' trailer and have limited trailer space. If you would like me to add pictures of a certain item, just ask and I will add it.

I have other parts listed on Ebay as well in case they are needed, just click the tiny url link in my signature line. I have some HMMWV stuff and M939 stuff too, but I can't bring everything. If you see something specific, just ask if I can bring it. If you don't see it, just ask, I might have it.

The prices below are only valid for this show.

Thanks,

Dawn

NOS Clearance lights $8 for red

NOS M-series Speedometers $30 each
IMG_1548.jpg

NOS IR Lights $45 per pair

NOS Armor IR Lights with IR lens and clear lens and with mounts $250 per pair
IMG_1414.jpg

NOS M35A2/M35A3 Camo Cargo Cover $650

NOS M35A2/M35A3 Tan Cargo Cover $350

NOS M35A2/M35A3 Tan Cargo Cover kits $600

NOS M35A2/M35A3 Camo Cargo Cover kits $900

Used Hardigg Cases, various prices

NOS Red Cross Signs (I am only bringing these if someone commits to buying them). $50 per pair

Slave Cable Ports $30 each

Slave Cable Ends $150 per pair

Scepter Diesel Fuel Spouts $35 each(fuel can not included).
IMG_1509.jpg

NOS Air Shifter/Ratio Selector for the Caterpillar 7155 Transmission M915, M916 $500 each (Will only be bringing some of these if someone commits to buying them).

NOS M59 Oven Doors $50 each (Will only bring if someone commits to buy)

NOS LED Tan Taillight Sets $135 per set(Several sets available)

New Military GI Surplus Midland Air Compressor $200 each

M35A2 Master Cylinders $55 each

NOS Military M35A2 Engine Stop Cable $20 each

NOS Military Ammo Can Holders for the 50 cal and 20mm cans $30 each (Cans not included).

NOS Military H-45 Heaters $100 each, includes stack, a fuel flow control valve, heater lid, fuel supply hose, reaming tool, stack cap with guy lines, tech manual, and a gravity feed adaptor, does not include jerry can stand. Does have slight surface rust. (I will only bring these if someone commits to buy them).
IMG_0950.jpg
IMG_0937.jpg

NOS Warning Light Lenses $2 each

NOS Red Clearance Light Lenses $2 each

NOS 5 Ton Axle Boots NSN Pair Non-Zippered NSN 2530-00-421-7227 for M939, M809, and M39 series 5 Tons $35 per pair

NOS Military Troop Seat Portion, not entire assembly M35A2, M923, M925, M813 $75 each

20150323_125824.jpg

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Will finish packing this weekend. I have SOOOOOOOO much crap...I mean treasure to pass on. Have the forkliftS ready!!! This is going to be a big one.

NW that would look good on my wreaker. That monster towbar Dave. I am bringing a trailer full of gen parts some vidmar cabnets Ammo tubes ammo cans . A dog tag machine in a pioneer tool trailer . A parts five ton winch . If you think of someping I may have down here you need or think I may have drop me a line or call me so I can put it on the truck or trailer.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Won't plan on bringing these items unless someone speaks up:

NOS CUCV radiator $250
LMTV metal bows--not sure if it is a complete set but I think so, theres a bunch of them might even be for MTV. $100
Used brush guards for HMMWV all have minor bends in them. $75
WWII 40 mm metal ammo cans dated 1945. $25
Heavy duty wire tow cable for tanks 68K capacity about 10' long. $35
Recovered 50 caliber bullets good for making dummy ammo belts 110 to a bag. $7/bag
Cummins generator with a Kubota engine. Not sure what type it is and not sure of condition. Its military but it's not made with a battery compartment or a fuel tank. Has some kind of external hookups for that. Not what I was wanting. 7.5kw and has 3K hours I think. $600 PAYPAL in advance on this item.
HMMWV doors in fair condition. These have been definitely used. $5 each. Have 35 of them.
I'll have about 12 pallets of STUFF in addition to all this.

Looking to buy or trade for:
WWII SCR510 radio system (BC620 transceiver) with power supply and installation kit----and/or any parts of these. I have the antenna mount already.
General mechanics tool boxes or any other similar tool boxes made by Danaher or Kipper or other similar companies. Looking for boxes in decent condition or entire complete tool boxes.
1-1/8" towbar feet and/or pins
M939 hard top (need three)
M939 CTIS valve (at the tire valve).
End wall section for a TEMPER tent
Super nice stripped cab for a deuce
1 inch impact wrench set with case (milspec)
A few odd and end items for my common #1 that I still need and will have a list there.
Deuce specialty tools listed in the back of the -24P manual
Various WWII items
M8 Armored Car
the Holy Grail (oh wait that's an M8 Armored Car).

I also have a 6000 pound load leveler for sale.....oops that's Gimps. He won't mind if I sell it.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Haul back needed to New England area

Looking for a ride back to Stamford , CT, New England area that could haul a MTV cargo cover and bows back for johndoe007 ? We could un crate it to make it a more flexible load.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks