• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

dozenjeeps

I am still interested in a cargo chute, won't be my problem if something goes wrong and we are going to use it in the country on a dead end road.........let me know how much and if you can bring it to the show........thanks........

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Looking for WWII radios, demil mortar and weapons, various field gear.

Bringing about 10 pallets of wonderful treasure that will be marked at the right price. Just to mention the big stuff, towbars, ammo cans, MRAP seats, radio mounts of a wide variety of types (12 series, SINCGARS and AM radio types), various radio and comm parts and equipment. I will probably have a fair amount of VIC1 intercom cables but will not have them out. These will only be sold if someone buys a VIC 1 setup. Don't have any VIC3 cables. Will have some deuce door assemblies. Whole bunch of other stuff.

Can bring used (decent condition) HMMWV brush guards and used (fair condition) doors if someone asks for them ahead of time.

Last edited:

85 USMC M998

Along those lines if you need M101 wooden bows $10, sides $30ea or front gate $10 let me know and I'll bring them. Also found a couple used M105 green cammo vinyl cargo covers $150ea.
I am looking for some, need to count how many. I'll let you know. Thanks

Is anyone have a set of complete wheels for sale (12 or 24 bolt wheel, run flat & tire) for a HMMWV and is willing to bring to Findlay. Looking for tread that is at least 80% remaining.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

dozenjeeps

not sure if someone is still bringing a 105 cover to the show for me.....if not will take one of yours.......they were going to trade out a sand one for a green one and I prefer the green.........

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a set of piston rings for my LDT-456, latest and greatest head gaskets and an oil pan gasket. I need to re-ring the engine to get my blow by problem fixed. I have (4) 11.00-20's mounted on 5 Ton rims if anybody wants to trade me for some of these items. Here are the tires. They all hold air air are ready to bolt on!

20150424_170504.jpg20150424_170423.jpg

dozenjeeps

I have some 24 volt starters, not sure what they came off of but pretty sure they were off Jeeps.........will bring them along......had them checked out a few years ago by rebuilding shop and they were ok........looking at 25.00 each, about what I bought them for 10 years ago.........

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking to buy/borrow a multifuel cylinder head wrench if anybody has one. I am putting new piston rings in my multifuel sometime soon and would like to locate a wrench if I could. I could ship it back after I use it or buy one that somebody no longer needs.

jw4x4

I will have a 5th wheel assembly complete with the ramps and diamond plate piece. Also a engine/turret lifting hoist. hoist1.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks