• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Looks like I will have a large quantity of radio cables and install stuff. Swing by and look through the cases. Do I have a _________? Yes, its in one of those cases somewhere.

Cav Trooper

ACAV shield and M23 mount for sale

I have a ACAV shield with the M23 50 BMG mount and ammo can holder, missing the pins otherwise in very good condition. Would be nice if someone needed it and going to Findley on Friday. I have pictures if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

I have a bunch of military surplus 24v impact wrenches with the canvas bags. I might could arrange to get them there if demand required, $125 each. They have the slave plug on them so you just hook them on the side of your truck and are good to go to break lug nuts down

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm scheduled to be sliced and diced June 2. Planning on being there Thursday, and all day Saturday. I've got a pile of early cj5 stuff to sell.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome news Stretch. Not about the slicing and dicing, you showing up.

:)

hummer4x4guy

This will be my 2nd time going to Findley. Does one need to buy a space to sell stuff even if you only have a handful of items? Or can items be sold off an individuals truck?
I have a 24v Howizter tow light kit with bag and plug looking to sell or trade and some misc humvee parts that I dont need. Plan to stay for the weekend.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This will be my 2nd time going to Findley. Does one need to buy a space to sell stuff even if you only have a handful of items? Or can items be sold off an individuals truck?
I have a 24v Howizter tow light kit with bag and plug looking to sell or trade and some misc humvee parts that I dont need. Plan to stay for the weekend.
I have 3 NOS master cylinders for a HUMVEE. I would be interested in selling them or trading them as well.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have the following items for sale:

DECONTAMINATING APPARATUS: POWER-DRIVEN, PORTABLE.
It is basically a water heater with pressurized delivery. The water pressure and temperature are adjustable. From briefly reading the manual, it appears that the highest pressure setting is 100 psi. As with any military equipment, it is heavy duty throughout. It weighs about 360 lbs.

It has a two-cycle gas engine that powers the pump and fan. The motor does turn with the pull rope. The water heater is multi-fuel fired.
The base unit appears to be complete. There is a vinyl cover included (not shown ).
There are no accessories (hoses, wands, nozzles, etc.)
1.jpgView attachment TM-3-4230-218-12-and-P.pdf
I got this on trade and I haven't had a chance to really go through it. The engine does fire if primed at the carb, but I have not hooked up a fuel tank yet. I did purchase a new water pump belt which was absent. $150 OBO (I won't be bringing it unless someone shows a genuine interest. )

VINYL CARGO COVER
fits 5-Ton, 14' Cargo Body M54 / M813 / M923 / M925 etc.
2540-00-933-8645 , 12450243-1
3 Color Camo , Very Good condition. Rubber ropes present and supple.
$375 OBO
Vinyl Cargo Cover.jpg

UNIVERSAL PINTLE HITCH
Heavy Duty Pintle Hitch, NOS, Unknown application $75 obo
102_1802.jpg
102_1801.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks