• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tire chains and shelf breckets

Chains A.jpgChains B.jpgChains C.jpg
I will have single tire chains there at $150 a pair. Labeled as 10.00-20 11-22.5 and listed as "M915/M916"according to the GL lot.
ISU shelf 'clip' S-S.jpg
Also limited number of Cadillac - ISU 60/90 storage container shelf brackets @ $18 for a set of 4 (That's one shelf) - First come first served.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
zebedee where are you going to be set up at? I need two sets of those for my AAR shop office.

Duh I know where you will be!

Last edited:

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
zebedee where are you going to be set up at? I need two sets of those for my AAR shop office.
No Idea! Back of my truck I guess. I'll have to hook up with you and Gimp prior to the meet for stuff you have both collected anyway - I was planning on getting there early enough to assist with setup..

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will only bring these if someone wants them I have one nos HMMWV "B" pillar (roll bar) $60 it's in the plastic and several nos C pillars $30ea roll bar 001.jpg roll bar 005.jpg

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anybody have an alternator bracket for a Deuce? I am looking for the one that mounts the two ears of the alternator to the block.

I also have (4) 11.00-20 NDT Tires mounted on 5 ton rims. They all hold air and are about 50% tread anyway... some may be even better. I would have to measure them to be exact. They sure look good for a guy that wants some already mounted tires in good shape to put on his 5 Ton. $160 takes them. If somebody is interested, I could mix up some 383 green and give them a fresh coat of paint too. Let me know.

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am also looking for a cargo strap kit for a Deuce to do the jungle roll on the sides. These straps mount to the cargo bows and then attach to the cover. I wish I could find a picture of them, but I have not seen any lately. They would be similar to the straps attached directly to the cargo cover in the rear, but these ones would be used to roll the sides of the cover up. I think this kit would be the same that is used on the 5 tons as well... I think these straps come with the cargo cover if the cover was NOS.
canvas straps.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dozenjeeps

looking for some cargo parachutes if anybody has some........got a outside wedding and a friend wants to rent a tent, told him to buy some chutes and we have a couple of construction cranes, we can use to hold them up, some chute cord and we will be in business........

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Don't do it, we bought 2 30ft steel light poles on a tennis court after our 100' chute caught wind and turned them into scrap, it was very expensive shade! It would have been worse but one of the guys tied lousy knots.

I have 10 rolls of
WF-16 WF-16 Four Conductor Stranded Field Telephone Wire on a DR-8 reel $30 a roll. It's the copper alloy 4 strand and about 950' to a roll. NEW-NIB-DR-8-B-SPOOL-OF-WF16-U-1000-TELEPHONE.jpg

Last edited:

dozenjeeps

Yeah, maybe you have something there........well I know when I was on the MVPA Alcan trip they used cargo chutes and it worked good in a town but then again it was the city that did it and they have good liability insurance........thanks

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I happen to have a 100' chute WITH all the cords still attached but it is orange and white.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks